Author Topic: Re: Rule Clarification  (Read 144 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Rule Clarification
« on: March 10, 2014, 03:09:29 am »
I don't think you understand anything that's going on in the OP. I know reading is hard, and so is passing grade 1, but you could make an effort you know. The OP in questions asks this:
"Rule Clarification".

Since no actual attention is ever applied to any other forum than this very one for admin viewing and contributions in a regulated manner, it may do you some good to pay attention to the words written in the OP regardless of the format of the post. Read the fucking post you god damn tool. He wasn't asking for a ban.

His other thread was locked because he refused to put his post in the proper request format, perhaps if you payed attention to the context of the situation, instead of just being an asshole whenever the opportunity arises, you would have realized this. Shadowren provided a reason for his other thread being locked and directed him to the best answer he could find. I know it's hard for you but if you could please not be such a fucking dumb sack of shit we here in cRPG would all really appreciate it.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login