Other Games > ... and all the other things floating around out there

Europe1300 - Medieval Browser Game

<< < (2/119) > >>

Vibe:
You already start with a farm, you should build a workshop and mansion though.

Apsod:
Fuck yes, I built a mansion!

IR_Kuoin:
made around 800 gold today out of the remaining stamina and carts I have. I pay the most tax so I expect you slobs to do your jobs.

Vibe:

--- Quote from: HESKEYTIME on February 12, 2014, 02:39:46 pm ---Same!

And oooooooo, i can set my culture and it's permanent and i don't know what it does! Hmmmmm

--- End quote ---

Culture comes in play when usurping titles, for example you'll have a bonus if you want to usurp a count title in a province that has the same culture set as "default". Not sure if anywhere else as well. We just started yesterday, so we're still learning about stuff :)

Vibe:

--- Quote from: HESKEYTIME on February 12, 2014, 02:55:43 pm ---It's irreversible, so i'm gonna go and set it to something stupid xD

I used all my stamina etc :( game over man, game over! I suspect i wasted it all lol

--- End quote ---

Just come back in a few hours :)

Another advice I can give is to pick a profession under Province > City of Milan > Town Hall - click on ? Explain professions to see what they do.

Another advice: Kuoin is destroying the market price for Flour by selling abundant amounts to commonfolk, so if you want to focus on a product, don't pick flour :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version