Author Topic: Bjord Exposed  (Read 12273 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Bjord Exposed
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2014, 03:53:58 am »
+1
kinngrimm, stop provoking Bjord, you are always on his case for no reason.
What did i say now again? Basicly i found Xants comment plain funny ^^.

You, him and others, you can always come to my ts and we can talk about things, i hope you remember that we had fun & good times back in the day and you may also remember that i can be good company. I am but also just a human who has his limits, which i tell people about them if need be and then either they treat me that way as i would also treat them that way or all go their sepparate ways again.

So not sure where you get this from, that i would provoke him "all the time" pffffff as it wasnt at one point exactly the other way round. I am not a fan of Bjiord, he knows it, i know it, but we had also quite normal talks on teamspeak and after our last clash in the forum we stayed out of each others face.

Since you but were saying i would be on his case, let me show you how exactly that looks like, just so you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Bjiord as a person, through how he often interacted with members of this community, i came to believe, that he actually has succeed into making the game experience unbareable for others over and over again and again and again and again and again ....at infinitum. I therefor also wouldn't be surprised at all, if he succeeded into getting people to quit this game.

Now that is my believe and my opinion due to my experiences i had with him and what i read about him how he interacted with others over the years, that often with no regret or remorse. While changing his stance and attitude only under heavy pressure, afterwards then again acting in the negative fashion most of us know him for just too well.

To make my self perfectly clear, he is lucky that i am not an admin or he would be perma banned with no way back. Some more pleasent fellows may still have been playing this game, if it wouldnt have been for Bjiord.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, i am not an admin for a reason. It would stress me out too much and  :wink: cRPG may had been already beeing depleted its members by my permabans a long time ago, so I could play in peace and quiet  :twisted: (love you Thomek, kick more of those damn timewasting HAs  )

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:20 am »
+1
Bjord thanks for the sword buddy
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2014, 04:03:44 am »
+2
Seems like it was about witchhunt - time again.

I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2014, 04:35:55 am »
+3
So... Bjord is a kid Firebus, he's self centered, has no respect for anyone else and his parents frankly failed. Worst is his massively over-inflated ego. No surprise he threw his toys from the pram when it was time to pay up.

I don't know enough

Offline Hoppster

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Billy_Bad_Ass
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2014, 04:59:16 am »
+6
I dont really see why it's such a big deal that he didn't pay up straight away, its not honerable i guess, but if u don't care about peoples oppinions of you i guess that wouldn't matter. i get why firebus would be annoyed, but i personally choose not to take anyones words/lies/insults seriously, especially if they come from someone i've never seen, met or even spoken too. u cry because u were "scammed" into playing a game for 20mins? i'd hate to see your reaction if something genuinly bad actually happened...

Obviously there is a simple solution, if you want to gamble, and if u want to be 100% sure your going to get paid straight away, get a third party to hold the gold/items during the duel, there's plenty of trust worthy people around.

It would also be quite nice if devs would add some sort of system on the website so people can gamble gold/items on duel, it would also be pretty cool if randoms could bet on other peoples "serious" duels

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2014, 09:00:54 am »
+5
So... Bjord is a kid Firebus, he's self centered, has no respect for anyone else and his parents frankly failed. Worst is his massively over-inflated ego. No surprise he threw his toys from the pram when it was time to pay up.

Have you SEEN how firebus "writes"?  (not even sure his teacher would agree with his "style")...

IMO - both are kids in this. But drama is sweet, keep it flowing and popcorn popping  8-)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2014, 09:32:50 am »
+1
Bjord, by my version you've won the duel - put up the trade on the market, I'll give you my mighty +3 desert turban to compensate your loss :D (4realz)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2014, 11:34:15 am »
+2
It would also be quite nice if devs would add some sort of system on the website so people can gamble gold/items on duel, it would also be pretty cool if randoms could bet on other peoples "serious" duels
i like that suggestion
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2014, 11:53:41 am »
+2
Bjord, by my version you've won the duel - put up the trade on the market, I'll give you my mighty +3 desert turban to compensate your loss :D (4realz)
Can you please explain the reasoning behind that? I have tried looking at the issue at hand from many angles, and have yet to find one that leads to this conclusion.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2014, 02:11:11 pm »
+2
Can you please explain the reasoning behind that? I have tried looking at the issue at hand from many angles, and have yet to find one that leads to this conclusion.

I do that because I can, no need to explain :wink: I wouldn't duel anyone on NA servers betting masterworks myself

Offline brunoII

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2014, 03:02:36 pm »
+1

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2014, 03:25:10 pm »
I do that because I can, no need to explain :wink: I wouldn't duel anyone on NA servers betting masterworks myself
I beat him on EU too.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2014, 03:25:54 pm »
+1
Have you SEEN how firebus "writes"?  (not even sure his teacher would agree with his "style")...

IMO - both are kids in this. But drama is sweet, keep it flowing and popcorn popping  8-)
I just let the words flow and didn't reread at all. derp  :shock:
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2014, 03:40:47 pm »
+3

I'm fairly certain this whole thing would be thrown out the window in the US due to certain participants(maybe even both) being too young to gamble.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2014, 03:42:29 pm »
+1
Obviosly bjord was drunk, as it is Nordic coutries tradition.