Author Topic: Please advise on my ban status  (Read 447 times)

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
Please advise on my ban status
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:41:24 am »
Hello,

Please advise on my ban status.  I don't recall doing anything against the rules, but I could be mistaken.  I'm thinking this may just be a misunderstanding.
It's the weekend and such, and I'd like to play if possible.

Thank you!

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Please advise on my ban status
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 06:48:50 pm »
It's been 36 hours since I last played and I'm still banned so I'm getting nervous!  If I'm being punished but don't know why, it will not help any situations.  Don't worry, I'm an adult I can handle it.  :)

Once I know what's going on I will surely see the error of my ways and apologize.  I wish admins gave out messages when you're banned, and at least ask players to make an accounting of themselves before a sentence is handed out-- so I don't get mystery bans.   :(

Someone may have reported me for TWing I remember -- two players on my team were attacking each other every round and I was positioning my sumpter between them so they would stop fighting each other -- I bumped them on accident several times trying to stop their antics and they may have reported me.  I made it to 4/5 TW reports before giving up and letting them fight.  Is this it?

Edit: Here's the game I am mentioning, those two yahoos were screwing up our team:
Looks like they may have been banned for it.  His thread was replied to in 10 mins. :(

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:06:45 pm by Penitent »

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:18:34 pm »
Wait, is this about leaching in strat battles?  I don't do that -- but if something comes up (I have a wife and kid) I will uncheck the "ready to spawn" button so I don't waste any tickets while I can't be at my machine.  I was told this stops me from continuing to gain XP as well -- so I'm just doing the right thing I think.  I figured if this bothered anyone, the army I merced for can just not include me in future battles.  I was not anticipating a full NA ban for wasting a slot in some dude's battle for a while.  I always return and resume combat if I'm able to.  Even if I completely quit the battle and come back near the end, I'll still have a k:r of like 0 and 5 and it will looks like I'm messing around, so same thing.  If you think I can't play strat cuz I have a family then ya'll take this too seriously. :)

Please, just let me know what's going on when you can.  I'm wracking my brain here.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:25:13 pm by Penitent »

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 07:21:52 pm »
I wonder what intimate secrets we are going to hear if admins let you wait some longer. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 07:26:16 pm »
I wonder what intimate secrets we are going to hear if admins let you wait some longer. :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My name is "penitent"...I'm confessing everything!
My feelings are wounded because all the other ban threads are replied to within an hour.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:41:39 pm by Penitent »

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 09:02:30 pm »
It seems that WITHCRAFT banned you for leeching. I would recommend sending them a pm.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 09:08:59 pm »
Thanks for the info!