Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 490168 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9240 on: April 23, 2015, 11:17:32 am »
+1
Discriminatory is the word you're looking for, not racist.

Now while Xant might spend his life in this thread, you seem to spend your life filling yourself up with false information. That's not autistic, it's braindead.

What did your country achieved compared to Russia ?

They achieved being a stable country with people that are not fucked in the head. Before you say "What did an EU country achieve compared to Russia" you should think twice of what a dump Russia actually is.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:36:15 am by Vibe »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9241 on: April 23, 2015, 11:27:08 am »
:lol:

Tell me more, oh 40 year old child of the 90's generation

Just a word on this.
When I was 19/35 years old, I didnt use to play video games. Why ? Because I had much more interesting things to do : girls, study, travels, party, sport, friends etc. Right ? But my youth is behind me.
So now I'm 40, I have a regular job, a house, a wife and kids. I don't have much things to do during my free time except playing some strategy games or cRPG. And of course, read some news (I never watch TV).
I think it's pretty dumb to loose its youth front of a computer while there is so much things to do of its life. Really.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9242 on: April 23, 2015, 11:33:13 am »
When I was 19/35 years old, I didnt use to play video games. Why ? Because I had much more interesting things to do : girls, study, travels, party, sport, friends etc. Right ?

I did all that and spent my time on computer, where I played video games or learned other shit. Whats your point?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #9243 on: April 23, 2015, 11:39:31 am »
I did all that and spent my time on computer, where I played video games or learned other shit. Whats your point?
So, Iwouldn't be your girlfriend, be your friend or go in your party. And when you cross oceans on a boat or Amazonia, it's not really the place to play GTA. I mean, I talk about an intense life.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9244 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:05 am »
So, Iwouldn't be your girlfriend, be your friend or go in your party. And when you cross oceans on a boat or Amazonia, it's not really the place to play GTA. I mean, I talk about an intense life.
Oh my... an accomplished brain-dead "live life to the fullest" Tovi... Go to that great russia, try living your great life there, let us know how it went for you...

Great... russia is one great thing right now, can't argue with that: great shithole.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9245 on: April 23, 2015, 12:07:04 pm »
You, Xant, spend your life on this thread. This is pretty autistic...

So Tovi, I heard that you like some statistics. I made a little research for you. You made 415 (four hundred fifteen) posts in this thread which is roughly a 1/3 of your total 1330 posts since your registration. Since your first post in this thread on 20th of February, 2014 you made 702 posts in total which means that 59.1% of your posts were made in this tread since then.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9246 on: April 23, 2015, 12:11:19 pm »
Tovis grandparents in Norway probably got rekt/raped by nazís during WW2.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9247 on: April 23, 2015, 12:15:11 pm »
Oh really. That's funny, because pretty much my only posts in this thread are insults at you. So that means you've spent.. twice my life in this thread, at least?

But you're not fascist, just racist. Especially against russians. What did your country achieved compared to Russia ? Russia is a great country in domain of arts, sports, technology, science, military, territory, history, politic, litteracy etc. while Finland has just snow in winter and mosquitos in summer (even Russian have more snow and more mosquitos).
So when you say "that's just russian media", you should think twice.
Your mother is racist.

LOL at your failed Russia and Finland comparison. Look up some education and well-being statistics, retard.

Not to mention that none of that has anything to do with media. Only an utter moron would even make that connection.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9248 on: April 23, 2015, 12:26:07 pm »
+2
So, just for funsies:

Russia, GDP (PPP) per capita: 24,066 dollars.
Finland: 40,4855 dollars.
Russia, GDP (nominal) per capita: 8,1831 dollars.
Finland: 50,450 dollars.

Russia, gini (The Gini coefficient (also known as the Gini index or Gini ratio) (/dʒini/ jee-nee) is a measure of statistical dispersion intended to represent the income distribution of a nation's residents, and is the most commonly used measure of inequality): 42 (medium), number 82.
Finland: 25.9 (low).

Russia, HDI: 0.778, 57th.
Finland: 0.879, 24th.

Last wiki paragraph of the summary on both:

Finland:
Thereafter, it rapidly developed an advanced economy while building an extensive Nordic-style welfare state, resulting in widespread prosperity and one of the highest per capita incomes in the world. Finland is a top performer in numerous metrics of national performance, including education, economic competitiveness, civil liberties, quality of life, and human development.
Russia:
Russia's extensive mineral and energy resources, the largest reserves in the world,[23] have made it one of the largest producers of oil and natural gas globally.[24][25] The country is one of the five recognized nuclear weapons states and possesses the largest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.[26] Russia was the world's second biggest exporter of major arms in 2010-14, according to SIPRI data

In PISA tests, Finland consistently ranks within the top 5 in all categories, while Russia is always around ~40.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index   :lol:

Golly gee, Finland is so inferior to Russia. Oh, wait... it truly takes a brain dead person to think so.

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9249 on: April 23, 2015, 12:35:03 pm »

The fuck were you even trying to say here?

Do you want me to list all the places I've visited over the world? Who said I played games when I was traveling or partying, you braindamaged ape. Intense life, the fuck rofl. Yours is intense with stupidity.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9250 on: April 23, 2015, 01:06:42 pm »

Do you want me to list all the places I've visited over the world? Who said I played games when I was traveling or partying, you braindamaged ape. Intense life, the fuck rofl. Yours is intense with stupidity.
Tovi is just telling you that you're disqualified from being his boyfriend. He was seriously considering you for a while.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #9251 on: April 23, 2015, 01:17:17 pm »

vibe

i just noticed that my electronic-meter that i have for house says:

made in slovenia

should i afraid, or is slavic pover ok???!

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9252 on: April 23, 2015, 01:40:56 pm »
+1
oh boy... :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9253 on: April 23, 2015, 02:32:15 pm »
+2
But you're not fascist, just racist. Especially against russians. What did your country achieved compared to Russia ? Russia is a great country in domain of arts, sports, technology, science, military, territory, history, politic, litteracy etc. while Finland has just snow in winter and mosquitos in summer (even Russian have more snow and more mosquitos).
So when you say "that's just russian media", you should think twice.

This one really made me lol. Im imagining even russians scratching their heads when reading this post, thinking to themselves "i dont think he's talking about our Russia". :lol: Russians arent dumb on that area. They know their country isnt advanced in all those fields you just claimed. They are atleast down to earth on that one. The only difference is that they are super patriotic about it and blaming random things.

History, arts and territory are yea very great when it comes to Russia. But technology and science? wat? Even fucking Sweden beats them at that. Just because they arent funding asston on spacestations doesnt mean their fields in that area are inferior. Far from it. And even Sweden has equally interesting history and arts.

Man Tovi, you really have been living in a basement.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.