Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 489851 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #8445 on: March 06, 2015, 01:07:03 pm »
Putin definitely gains from Nemtsov's murder. He just showed anyone opposing him that he's not afraid of having them just blatantly gunned down. Meanwhile in Russia and Tovi's house, it was a CIA conspiracy.

No, you say it's a Putin conspiracy. And he probably shot him himself from it office window.
Nemtsov was unknown from 50% of russians before he was killed. He has never been a threat for anybody. But he may have had troubles with mafia, like a good oligarch he was.

Xant, I've found a job for you. Ukraine gvt recruits Trolls here : http://i-army.org/index_en.php

Here is a link to understand how NATO deliver letal weapons to Ukraine : http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/05/us-pmcs-used-for-arms-supplies-to-ukraine.html
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:56:50 pm by Tovi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: March 06, 2015, 02:28:20 pm »
+5
here, have something to cheer you up if you just read one of tovis latest bullshit:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8447 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:29 pm »
+1
Have some Star Wars and R2D2...

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: March 07, 2015, 06:05:32 am »
No, you say it's a Putin conspiracy. And he probably shot him himself from it office window.
Nemtsov was unknown from 50% of russians before he was killed. He has never been a threat for anybody. But he may have had troubles with mafia, like a good oligarch he was.

Xant, I've found a job for you. Ukraine gvt recruits Trolls here : http://i-army.org/index_en.php

Here is a link to understand how NATO deliver letal weapons to Ukraine : http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/05/us-pmcs-used-for-arms-supplies-to-ukraine.html
Reading comprehension continues to be an impossible task for you.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: March 07, 2015, 12:02:29 pm »
+1

Tovi so do you mind showing any photoes of Ukrainian soldiers using NATO weaponry? A year passed but you still post bullshit about Academi mercenaries, NATO weapons and so on. Where are they? I think we posted here enough of evidences to prove even to an blind deaf ape that Russia is directly involved into a conflict and supplies pro-Russian forces massively with basically everything.

About Nemtsov. I once again (which one? A millionth?) prove to myself that you're the most incompetent person I've ever faced in my life. Nemtsov was a very known person in Russia, not for the youth maybe because he was kind of inactive for last years but still he was a known politician. Even if you say so, being known to 50% of population is a lot for Russia.
Nemtsov being an oligarch? Ha. He was a rich man for Russian standards, sure he was. But definitely not an oligarch, I guess he had a dozen of $ millions but not more.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: March 07, 2015, 01:15:04 pm »
Wasn't Nemtsov some big dude during the Jelzin era?
Minister for Economics or something... Some even put hope in him to candidate for President iirc.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: March 07, 2015, 04:10:53 pm »
Tovi so do you mind showing any photoes of Ukrainian soldiers using NATO weaponry? A year passed but you still post bullshit about Academi mercenaries, NATO weapons and so on. Where are they? I think we posted here enough of evidences to prove even to an blind deaf ape that Russia is directly involved into a conflict and supplies pro-Russian forces massively with basically everything.

About Nemtsov. I once again (which one? A millionth?) prove to myself that you're the most incompetent person I've ever faced in my life. Nemtsov was a very known person in Russia, not for the youth maybe because he was kind of inactive for last years but still he was a known politician. Even if you say so, being known to 50% of population is a lot for Russia.
Nemtsov being an oligarch? Ha. He was a rich man for Russian standards, sure he was. But definitely not an oligarch, I guess he had a dozen of $ millions but not more.
Why even bother replying to Tovi in a rational manner? You've proved like ten times that he has dodged your questions and posted utter bullshit. He deserves our pity, nothing more. Or well, more accurately, his children do. Hopefully the apple has fallen far from the tree.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #8452 on: March 07, 2015, 09:58:36 pm »
error post
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:03:24 pm by pepejul »
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #8453 on: March 08, 2015, 12:11:44 am »

The only reason why NATO do not officialy supply Ukraine with lethal weapon is that Ukr army is so dumb that they will let them to the rebels.

Ear what think your soldiers :

Not Tovi or Putin's propaganda, just their words. It's so easy to make Putin responsible of everything when you don't fight at the front.

Free people of Debatslevo speaking (dunno if it's russian or ukrainian) :

Dave, NATO's countries doen't want to help you, they just want you to fight Russia. They don't want peace, especially the USA.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:38:19 am by Tovi »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: March 08, 2015, 05:33:28 am »
Dave, NATO's countries doen't want to help you, they just want you to fight Russia. They don't want peace, especially the USA.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: March 08, 2015, 12:53:06 pm »
+2

Not Tovi or Putin's propaganda, just their words. It's so easy to make Putin responsible of everything when you don't fight at the front.
Claims the guy, whose never even been to ex-USSR countries, lives in a stable Western-European country and gets his info from totally unproven, unreliable sources. From all the people active in this thread, you are furthest from the front you know. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:57:42 pm by Tibe »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #8456 on: March 08, 2015, 01:38:44 pm »
Claims the guy, whose never even been to ex-USSR countries, lives in a stable Western-European country and gets his info from totally unproven, unreliable sources. From all the people active in this thread, you are furthest from the front you know. :rolleyes:

This. To make up your own judgment only 2 things are required, and both can be hard to do for many people. 1 is to go and see for yourself, and talk to people involved, 2nd is to decide to try to be open.

In my head, simple geography is one of basic reasons of the "divided" ukraine we see now. Western Ukrainians have gone to at least Poland. They see that another kind of society and life is possible. They quickly understand that the something smells about the anti-western propaganda they are exposed to from Russian and Russian friendly TV-channels.

Likewise, westerners who play down the utter rottenness of the "Russian system", have never been there, never lived there, have never seen the reasons for the miserable situation in Russia and states under their influence. To me it's clear as day.

You cannot build a fair state where corruption and plain theft is the default mode. One thing is common corruption like paying a doctor to get better service, a symptom of poverty. The horror begins when the corruption decreases the state income, (Greece, Italy) and the worst of all, destroys all good decisions. For example building a nice highway so the oligarchs can have easier access to their dachas, or throwing the money meant for school refurbishment at a corrupt/criminal building company.

That is simply waste, and the end result are countries throwing away their growth and future. Not the "west sabotaging them". It's a self-sabotaging, rotten system, and the sooner you realize it, the better.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: March 08, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: March 08, 2015, 08:33:43 pm »
Originally thought Tovi was trolling but it seems he's legit insane.  And this guy has kids?

Why is he allowed to post?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8459 on: March 08, 2015, 09:19:45 pm »