Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 474137 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7965 on: February 01, 2015, 01:23:04 am »

We have the same problem in France. Free speech is about to become terrorism. That's really scary.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #7966 on: February 01, 2015, 01:37:48 am »
We have the same problem in France. Free speech is about to become terrorism. That's really scary.

Since when saying Allah akbar into a comemoration or saying that islam and america are puppet for jews that want to take over Europe should be tolerated ? Freedom of speech is debatable, like everything, but some things go too far, and deserve to be judged in a way or another, this way being official (penal code) or not (people will just tell you're a retard for saying/thinking that). Don't tell me I'm brainwashed because I don't believe into that conspiracy bullshit.

The only scary fact is that people are ready to believe ANYTHING to feel themselves enlightened compared to the rest of mankind. I barely posted here, but this was too much.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: February 01, 2015, 06:48:35 am »
+1
Welcome to Novorossia  8-)

Note : the last guy is the colonel (colonel Oleg Kuzminykh, who previously headed a battalion of Zhytomyr 95th Separate Airmobile Brigade.) of the "cyborgs", a common ukrainian SS militia, who commited war crimes.
So, this is a video of "separatists" mistreating Ukrainian POWs, and Tovi approves of it suddenly? If it was the other way around, it'd certainly be the other way around. Or is Tovi just not understanding what happens there?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7968 on: February 01, 2015, 09:07:26 am »
Well... whadya know... remember that lunacy about Ukrainian army being NATO legion? Turns out is true... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=932565296761831&set=a.101640449854324.3697.100000251073711&type=1&permPage=1

3..2..1..before gets reported on RT as "tru story bro" and Tovi comes in crying that "NATO SHOULD NOT BE SENDING ITS LEGIONS TO FIGHT!"  :rolleyes:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: February 01, 2015, 09:20:01 am »
I still cant get over DonNickos claim "china is good enough, ive been there". Where the hell were you? Every person ive heard that lived in China says its horrible and with very solid facts at that. Being there as a tourist is not the same as living there. Trust me man, you are better off in Russia.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: February 01, 2015, 11:05:47 am »
I still cant get over DonNickos claim "china is good enough, ive been there". Where the hell were you? Every person ive heard that lived in China says its horrible and with very solid facts at that. Being there as a tourist is not the same as living there. Trust me man, you are better off in Russia.
It's just like russia: very nice and proud country where everyone is happy to live, BUT - if one can afford it - one moves to US/EU as soon as possible, because obviously... reasons. Like - russian oligarchs and their kids are bestest example  :rolleyes:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: February 01, 2015, 11:40:04 am »
Yup, I know a smart, well-educated Russian who moved to the US quite a long time ago. Nobody he knows from his time in Russia no longer lives there, they've all immigrated, the Ukraine crisis was the last straw that showed them where Putin was taking Russia. A lot of those people were politically active too, but gave up finally.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: February 01, 2015, 11:59:04 am »
Id really like to have the power to force Tovi to live in Russia, since France has been sold to the evil USA. So that he can finally be free of evil West tyranny and truly be a free man....in Russia and finally do whatever he please without fear of CIA. And DonNicko should deport to China, also to be free and be a citizen of the "#1 winning country" on Earth. If life was only that simple. Would instantly make these people shut up.

Considering its Russia, im pretty sure in many parts Tovi would just get baseballbatted in the streets just for being born in EU. Russians being tolerant people as they are.... And im pretty sure DonNicko would just never be found. China is huge and 1 persons life is worthless there.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #7973 on: February 01, 2015, 06:32:56 pm »
Since when saying Allah akbar into a comemoration or saying that islam and america are puppet for jews that want to take over Europe should be tolerated ? Freedom of speech is debatable, like everything, but some things go too far, and deserve to be judged in a way or another, this way being official (penal code) or not (people will just tell you're a retard for saying/thinking that). Don't tell me I'm brainwashed because I don't believe into that conspiracy bullshit.

The only scary fact is that people are ready to believe ANYTHING to feel themselves enlightened compared to the rest of mankind. I barely posted here, but this was too much.
Well first saying "allah akbar" at a comemoration is rather a good thing to do, as it just means "dieu est grand". And here you can see the that there is already some problem with the way media can change your view about things (like islam)...

And second, there is clearly a problem in France with the "free speech" that just stops around jews. You could say anything about anybody but if you say the exact same thing about jews then you're not tolerrated in media anymore. Dieudonne for exemple said way worse thing about pygmees than about jews (both were humor), and now he's not allowed to do any sketches about jews, but about the rest he can continue...

Even the justice system works this way, once there were a fight between arabs and jews in france, jews were condemned for violence, arabs were condemned for violence and antisemetism.

It is facts, that there is a lot of jews in the french media. But as they (jews working in media) are pro-israel, they are not helping the cause of jews in France at all. Because everytime western jews are criticizing israel, it is never shown in the media:

-In New York, one year ago, there was a massive protestation from new york's jews against israel, it has never been shown on tv.

-When for charlie hebdo, Netanyhu came to the synaguogue to talk to the france jews about them leaving France for israel.
Instead of applauding the people in the synagogue began singing the french hymne, netanyhu didnt know where to put himself while they were singing. :lol:

If those evenement are never shown, it is no wonder french arabs hate french jews for supporting israel when in fact some of them are not.

Third, I don't think free speech should have any limit, if smth is right then why should we censore it, if smth is wrong then arguments can prove it wrong.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:44:48 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: February 01, 2015, 06:39:19 pm »
Well first saying "allah akbar" at a comemoration is rather a good thing to do, as it just means "dieu est grand"

Saying Allah Akbar might've originally been a good thing like Sieg Heil but now if you say Sieg Heil you do it for a specific, retarded reason. Both equally moronic.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7975 on: February 01, 2015, 08:12:03 pm »
 so disgusting to see how in this topic Tovi Tibe (  :P ahah) XCunt and Kuujis  lick each other ballz  :?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 09:51:29 pm by Vovka »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: February 01, 2015, 08:38:10 pm »
+1
I hate this thread.:D

The only reason I post here is to improve my english and discussionskills. Which really have improved. A win for me anyway. Never really expected to convince anyone anyway.

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: February 01, 2015, 09:12:58 pm »
Oh noes, NATO and IS are operating in East Ukraine. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwlMtJA0bJQ&fmt=18

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: February 01, 2015, 09:50:03 pm »
so disgusting to see how in this topic Tovi XCunt and Kuujis  lick each other ballz  :?
Sucks to be you, eh? And not only because you don't have balls, which could be licked... more like because your'e a russian  :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7979 on: February 01, 2015, 10:07:46 pm »
Sucks to be you, eh? And not only because you don't have balls, which could be licked... more like because your'e a russian  :rolleyes:
nice try  :P

https://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fuapress.info%2Fuk%2Fnews%2Fshow%2F59703&edit-text=

$$$$$$$$$