Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 483054 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #7950 on: January 31, 2015, 05:18:13 pm »
Yep, IMHO China is number one. They started thier economy movement when USA, Europe and Japan made sanctions against China. Now I see that Russia after sanctions started to invest more in production. Will see what will happen.

China rapes sissy Russia, Japan, USA and Europe.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7951 on: January 31, 2015, 05:28:25 pm »
China rapes sissy Russia, Japan, USA and Europe.

China has biggest army, Russia has Topol-m. 2 bombs is enough to destroy all USA. Russia Has 100) Then send Chinese troops to rape who is alive

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7952 on: January 31, 2015, 05:35:15 pm »
Yep, IMHO China is number one. They started thier economy movement when USA, Europe and Japan made sanctions against China. Now I see that Russia after sanctions started to invest more in production. Will see what will happen.
Even more vodka drunkards on the street?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: January 31, 2015, 07:10:46 pm »
Its number one when it comes to army size and its economy is good on PAPER. Would you like to live in China as a normal citizen? Im pretty sure you wouldnt. Its basically a question if you want to be part of a massive zerghorde, or would you like to be part of a humane society? Just because the zergs build higher and more, doesnt mean their model is better.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: January 31, 2015, 07:20:54 pm »
Its number one when it comes to army size and its economy is good on PAPER. Would you like to live in China as a normal citizen? Im pretty sure you wouldnt. Its basically a question if you want to be part of a massive zerghorde, or would you like to be part of a humane society? Just because the zergs build higher and more, doesnt mean their model is better.

I would. But only in Shanghai. And if you count it then Hong Kong too. Maybe Beijing

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #7955 on: January 31, 2015, 07:27:03 pm »
Yep, China is good enough, I've been there

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7956 on: January 31, 2015, 07:37:17 pm »

China is heavily statpadding when it comes to boosting GDP, at any cost.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: January 31, 2015, 07:59:33 pm »
Yep, China is good enough, I've been there
Have you really? I assume, you were some weekend tourist, taken to general places where they take all tourists. If we measured countries by that North-Korea would be paradise. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:03:19 pm by Tibe »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7958 on: January 31, 2015, 08:32:23 pm »
Not to mention that the economic raise has been slowed down for quite a while now. Ain't that great over there any more.

Besides, a friend of mine worked there for 6 months a few years back. The working situation is simply put shit.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #7959 on: January 31, 2015, 09:31:29 pm »
china's mass production of socks, underwear, copycat cell phones and noodles will bring usa and their companies like apple, exxon, general motors, dell and ernst&young to their knees in no time.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #7960 on: January 31, 2015, 09:58:17 pm »
AW YISSS!!!! Greece has spend all the money EU gave them, now they are going to spend the worthless roubles!

http://rt.com/business/227751-russia-greece-financial-aid/

How do you feel Don, Vovka? Happy to spend the rest of your "oil fund" on saving some random country?  :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/noclador/status/560877255404969985

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 657
  • Infamy: 314
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: January 31, 2015, 10:11:24 pm »
China is heavily statpadding when it comes to boosting GDP, at any cost.

GDP is statistics, doesn't show the real picture. China is a pretty brutal factory that eats people alive to survive but it is working very well. When I said that Soviet Union was way better than modern Russia, I said it because USSR was producing some goods and was advancing on many fronts, at cost of course (just like China). Modern Russia is still sacrificing its own people but it isn't going anywhere. Nothing of value came out of Russia in past 20-30 years. They just exploit natural gas and that's basically it. USSR had military advancements, space program and tried to create a differnt social system (total failure).

Why does majority of people on this forum look at social aspect of one state when it comes to evaluation? It is misleading and doesn't work well for everybody. It's easy for countries with small population like Scandinavian countries, Belgium, Netherlands and co. and others to have happy and socially secure citizens. Much harder for massive countries like USA, China, India. If we take that into account, countries with medium population like UK, Germany and France are way above those "heavens on Earth" I've previously mentioned.

To answer Kuujs to previous question: Both Ukraine and modern Russia are third world countries. Especially Ukraine, which is country currrently engulfed by civil war. It is perfectly normal to walk 500 meters from ones house and see all kind of shit in there, especially in eastern part of the country.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: January 31, 2015, 11:09:11 pm »
AW YISSS!!!! Greece has spend all the money EU gave them, now they are going to spend the worthless roubles!

How do you feel Don, Vovka? Happy to spend the rest of your "oil fund" on saving some random country?  :mrgreen:

Panos joining UIF confirmed

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #7963 on: February 01, 2015, 12:37:05 am »
Is he here ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #7964 on: February 01, 2015, 12:52:59 am »
pff like and your country, half of Greece bought by Russians, cheaper to buy a villa there than an apartment in Moscow  :P  so it's not Random country!