Author Topic: UNBAN cikel for best essay 2013  (Read 125 times)

Offline Villain

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 116
  • cRPG Player
  • Fudusious (Ruff Ryders)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fudusious is gay
UNBAN cikel for best essay 2013
« on: November 18, 2013, 02:25:17 pm »
written by cikel
Ban Cikel 2013

But I suppose if I'm going to get banned the truth should at least come out:

Last map I accidently hit krekzor who immediately M'd me oh well I can take an M like a man. I then team hit him since the round was winding down and we were clearly winning. I typed "sorry accident' or something to the effect purely for my jollies. He then began attempting to berate me as only krekzer can. It was like arguing with a limp penis. I told him I'm sorry I wasn't up to his J4G standards and imagined his shitty voice cracking voice and I got a good laugh. Something about him seeing a penis and liking it

This map I was on my horse archer. Sandy said something rude to me (probably imagined) in team speak so I shot his horse 3 times. I then team bumped (going really slowly mind you) 2 people unintentionally and got the bless-ed 5/5. I was going to quit to play dota but then I saw argaloth say "top lel" and I just imagined his 14 year old girly horrible voice and I lost it. I ripped my shirt in half exposing my bare chest and drew in a deep breath. The vessels in my head began throbbing much like my erect penis. I let out a "YULULULULULUL" with such exertion and force that I thought my vocal chords would be ripped in half. I MASHED on my MOUSE METICULOUSLY, methodically going through the MOTIONS of rejoining the server.

The smell of fresh grass entered my nostrils and my horse impatiently stamped the ground.... impatiently. I suppose he could sense the blood lust ringing through my body, emanating from my core. I spurred my horse into action eagerly seeking my prey. This would be no easy task but my faithful companion and I were more than up to the challenge.

Time seemed to move slowly at this point, obviously due to the adrenaline pumping through my body. My quarry was unsuspecting I realized. I was elated, euphoric, ecstatic. Urging my horse to greater SPEEDS than we had ever ACHIEVED I began whooping and guffawing. My mouth was salivating uncontrollably and my nipples were firm and erect. My toes curled in anticipation and my hips gyrated against my horse. I drew an arrow from my quiver and pulled back.....

Bliss

All in all I am not sorry to krekzor but I am sorry for breaking the rules and rejoining the server. I knew what I was doing was wrong and against the rules but did it anyway because I had to team kill Argaloth.