Author Topic: Re: Europeans they dont have feels  (Read 5788 times)

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Re: Europeans they dont have feels
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2013, 01:41:28 am »
Ummm... Do u guys mean pre-emptive strikes?
Pock gobblers

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2013, 03:57:22 am »
You know that they found radioactive traces in champagne a few years back? I don't think it needs bombs to turn France into a nuclear wasteland.
In the 70's, mothers had been warned to not give children tab water. There had been added chemicals to bind radioactivity from all the a-bomb testings. Ask the guys responsible for your water.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:10:50 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2013, 09:02:28 am »
+2
That might have been then. Recently, a study revealed that the tap water here is of better quality than branded bottle water like San Pellegrino, Perrier, etc. Yet people still pay a premium price to be able to haul bottles back and forth.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2013, 09:21:19 am »
You know that they found radioactive traces in champagne a few years back? I don't think it needs bombs to turn France into a nuclear wasteland.

There is a lot of natural soil radioactivity in that general area. I have been frequently visiting a wine cellar south-east of wallonia and I recently realised going there with a Geiger counter is kinda horrifying. It could also be good ole nuclear test/catastrophe deposits.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2013, 09:41:13 am »
You would be amazed what you get as radioactivity measurement next to your home toilet...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2013, 10:35:51 am »
You would be amazed what you get as radioactivity measurement next to your home toilet...

Tried it, nope.

In New Vegas though...

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2013, 01:50:59 am »
+1
In the 70, mothers had been warned to not give children tab water. There had been added chemicals to bind radioactivity from all the a-bomb testings. Ask the guys responsible for your water.

Warning, do not give to kids!

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2013, 02:10:05 am »
Warning, do not give to kids!

damn Bonaqua tablewarter ...

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2013, 02:38:35 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon

Radiation is everywhere, the sun, the ground, everywhere.  You cant escape it, you just live with it.  Normal doses of naturally occurring radiation wont kill you.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »
Thought this would go well here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24835322

Twin Towers fancy dress students condemned

Two students who dressed as the Twin Towers in a fancy dress competition have been condemned by university and students' union bosses.

University of Chester students Amber Langford and Annie Collinge, both 19, won the Halloween competition at a nightclub in Chester.

Their outfits depicted flames and explosions during the 11 September 2001 attack on the World Trade Center.

They apologised for causing offence, which they said "was not intended".

The University of Chester and Chester Students' Union said they "utterly condemn the appalling photos which have been shared on social media".

'Modern-day horror'
A spokeswoman said: "Both organisations have begun an urgent investigation into the circumstances around which these images have been taken with a view to taking the necessary action."

The university spokeswoman was unable to say what action could be taken.

The students said: "We never meant to be offensive, but we apologise if any offence was caused.

"The idea was to depict a serious, modern-day horror that happened in our lifetime and was not intended as a joke."

They won £150 in shopping vouchers for their costume. The photograph featured on the Chester Parties Facebook page but was removed following criticism.

George Borsberry, who was at the event, said: "Never seen such disgusting behaviour by anyone."

A spokeswoman for the Stonegate Pub Company, which runs the nightclub, said: "Following the club night Halloween promotion that took place at Rosies, Chester, we are extremely concerned that an award of shopping vouchers was made to two young women who were dressed in a distasteful and offensive manner.

"There was a serious error of judgment made on the evening by a contracted DJ to award such a prize and we apologise to anybody who may have been upset or offended by this."

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2013, 08:32:41 pm »
Hilarious.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2013, 09:28:29 pm »
+1
Those costumes are pretty awesome considering how smashed these chicks must be all the time. Next year one of them will dress up as the Hotel des Mille Collines with Tutsis bodies taped all around their base lol
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2013, 10:11:43 pm »
Those costumes are pretty awesome considering how smashed these chicks must be all the time. Next year one of them will dress up as the Hotel des Mille Collines with Tutsis bodies taped all around their base lol

Fuckin wow! lol, this comment

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2013, 11:17:54 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Awesome! Read about it but I didn't see a picture of their costumes til now.

That gives me a great idea for next years halloween costume... I could go as president Kennedy post assassination with brains falling out.  8-) I'm sure it's been done by someone but I have yet to see it.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2013, 05:26:08 pm »
That might have been then. Recently, a study revealed that the tap water here is of better quality than branded bottle water like San Pellegrino, Perrier, etc. Yet people still pay a premium price to be able to haul bottles back and forth.
I just saw a new documentation on tab water here in germany.
Alarming i have to say. As it is in german, i try to translate roughly the content, this is not only a problem here i am convinced.
http://www.spiegel.tv/filme/ndr-45min-trinkwasser/

Over the past 50 years through fertilizer roughly 13000 tons of uranium have been put onto  crop fields here in germany alone. It now is becoming more and more clear that the subterranean water is being conterminated by that, wich is only now showing as it takes upto 50 years to reach those water resserviours.
Each year still, there are put another 160 tons uranium onto our crop fields in germany.

Uranium is part of the phosphats, as other heavy metals also. Through filtering it could be removed, but that would cost quite some money. The same sources for the fertilizer phosphats but are also already producing uranium for our nuclear powerplants, where they do filter the uranium out of it.

In germany, over 90% of all fertilzers contain these phosphats with Uranium, only those phophates wich are produced as end product from our animals "shit&piss" or other biological menur are free of that Uranium and are concidered renewable. Phosphats are running out worldwide, as other ressources too, estimated 50 years left for that product line though.

The main problem about the often already 5 times and higher values as allowed of uranium in subterranean / tab water, is if it is used by children who's metabolism is far more sensible onto Uranium then that of grown ups.
In germany there are some areas where it is already drasticly spiking the contamination and but the water provider instead of filtering, add ground water from further away as that is less costly.

The industrial union who is selling phosphat fertilizers are pointing out studies from USA, England and Australia, from wich they argue , there would be no danger coming from fertilizers. German Government officals are either not giving any comments or forbid others to talk about it.

edit: i just made a sepparated thread for this
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:33:41 pm by kinngrimm »