Author Topic: World in Conflict  (Read 665 times)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
World in Conflict
« on: September 23, 2013, 06:54:30 pm »
+1
Hai.

I'm trying to get some people to play the awesome game World in Conflict and thought I'd try posting here and get some games started  :P.
You do not need to own the game or be pro at the game since it's quite easy to learn (I'm not that great of a player myself).

If you have not played or heard about the game before: It's a strategy game, where the US and Europe gets invaded by Soviet and you can play as either NATO or the US vs Soviet. You pick one of four possible military branches (infantry, armor, support or air) and work together with your team against the other team trying to control important locations on the map. You do not place any buildings but only call in reinforcements.

The game has great reviews ~9/10 by most reviewers.

And here's a multiplayer battle.

If you're interested post here or add me on steam: BESNAX, and If there's enough people we can get a battle started and if not I'll just let the thread rot :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: World in Conflict
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 06:59:00 pm »
+1
YEAP! One guy totally stormed through bullets, while holding an american flag, trying to make a run into Burger king. :lol:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »
Awesome game! Loved it and it still looks awesome today... really nice effects, lots of details and the gameplay is really smooth and fun!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 10:24:36 pm »
+2
this is one of best RTS games I have ever played,  multiplayer so good. No lame basebuilding, just great tactical play.

I am hoping total war arena will be like this. I have heard wargame: airland battle is like it too but haven't tried it yet.