Author Topic: MadKing Vs Havelle results....  (Read 7409 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: MadKing Vs Havelle results....
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 08:18:41 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

oh shit, is that why Hospitallers had such a bad name in some people's mouths?  my bad guys
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2013, 08:30:21 pm »
+7
2h duels, that is just god damn adorable

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2013, 08:31:42 pm »
+14
As Frisias new totally official diplomat I shall state that Havelle had a lagspike, a new mouse, was low level, and that the OP is a scrub.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 08:32:39 pm »
So you're telling me that because you beat Havelle, your clan is still not bad (I am not saying they are, just following your logic here)? That does not make sense in the slightest. You are using a sample size of one person from each clan to judge average skill (which is horrible).

Personally, I find aggressive trashtalking in game distasteful and, by posting this, you have effectively stooped lower than Havelle by not constraining the trashtalk between RoR/GoW and "Frisia" but have escalated it to the whole community. If you have tried to prove that your clan is "mature and respectable", your actions alone prove that is a false statement. Every action a clan member takes reflects on the group as a whole.

Evidently phantasmal you skipped over the part in the op that said anyone else in frisia that feels the same way as Havelle. You let your great peacemaker logic go before your reading comprehension. You can pursue with your " I find aggressive trashtalking in game disgraceful" all you want but in the end the gaming world isn't my little pony's. All I did was simply return the favor to Havelle and it worked beautifully in its own way. Of course the community is involved the community is always involved why do you think we type to each other in game and post ban threads, suggestion threads, general discussion, dipomacy,etc. Nothing in the game happens without the involvement of a community. You can make whatever tunnel vision statement about this.The fact is I presented it to the table its either those people eat or starve. Crpg is competitive, duel leader-boards, clan scrimmages, strat battle,strat itself. If you can't take the fact that a person can post a competitive duel thread or trash talk in games then I say you should wake up before you try to talk down on a person.
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:09 pm »
+3
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:33 pm »
+3

oh shit, is that why Hospitallers had such a bad name in some people's mouths?  my bad guys

yeah i think so. it was a long time ago that you were a shit talking troll on the forums though... I think most people quite like you these days! and lordark doesn't post any more... I think hosp's rep is pretty decent these days, I quite like the clan now. But yeah, sadly one or two people can indeed be the basis for how your clan is seen by others (kesh :P).

I will however point out a problem in phantasmal's logic! Phantasmal, you say that madking beating havelle does not have any bearing on the quality of the two clans then you say that your distaste of madking's post on this forums reflects poorly on his clan as a whole. Thus you are saying that sometimes an individual clan members actions are indicative of the entire clan while other times it is not. Shouldn't it just be one way or the other? Personally I vote that individual actions are seen as individual actions.. but I must admit that it doesn't really work out that way, if you have bad experiences with a few people from one clan you are quite likely to believe that most of the clan is like that or supportive of that kind of behaviour (even  if they aren't).

Now then, we can all agree to circle jerk with everyone who doesn't offend us... or we can have some forum drama and clan rivalries and such that are often based off horrible misunderstandings resulting from the behaviour of one or two people. I prefer to only dislike individuals based on their own actions towards me, but also enjoying the wars and drama posts that result from rivalries (i just don't hate everyone from the rival clan... it's only game, I don't heff to be mad.)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 08:37:22 pm »
+2
Well isn't my ninja post ironic now  :oops:

Sorry to let you down matey  :|

And I don't think I was ever a shit talking troll, more like someone who made a point and then talked shit about the person I was rebutting.  There's a slight distinction.  If I didn't make a point in a post, it was because I was trying to be funny, and likely was just entertaining myself (since you guys are pretty bad at entertaining me...dance pool boy!)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2013, 08:48:17 pm »

Assume the position!
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2013, 08:51:52 pm »
You're right Matey, it doesn't really follow the logic, so I will try to clarify it. When playing in battle, when I see an unknown person with a clan banner on, I size up how good they probably are (which I am sure everyone else does). However, there are many people in a clan who play battle and are seen pretty regularly, but only a few who participate on the forums actively. For example, if everyone from FCC posted on the diplomacy forums regularly (rather then only you/Kesh/Bale) I would probably have a much more interesting image of FCC. By being one of the few people posting, I believe that the majority of FCC members agree with what you say. Hopefully that made a little sense.  To clarify this with the main point, I have seen many GoW members play and have come to the conclusion that they are a decent clan. I do not talk to them though, so I don't know how they act except through what I read in-game and on the forums (which they don't seem to actively participate in very much).

Either way, I have gotten my monthly urge to shitpost out of the way, back to the cave of silence.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2013, 08:53:06 pm »
+4
I used to play competitive CS:S for roughly 4 years, played in multiple leagues (ESEA, Cevo, CAL), so I've seen the FILTHY DIRTY NASTY trash talk which goes along with egos amongst the community. I'm all down for some healthy smack-talk, but when people are making threads like this, or when people are getting super butthurt, it's over-the-top & simply silly.

tl;dr - lock thread pls

CS:S? Please, 1.6 or nothing.

Claiming that I'm a legend in CS 1.6 is an understatement.

All these people had guns I had a knife and 2 flashbangs, because that's all I ever needed.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 09:21:01 pm »
When you fight fire with fire all you do is make a bigger flame.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2013, 09:22:33 pm »
But that's how fire fighters usually end up controlling wildfires (by burning brush before the wildfire reaches that point). 

Your logic is wrong.  :twisted:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2013, 09:28:00 pm »
+1
When you fight shitpost with shitpost all you do is make a bigger shitpost.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2013, 09:36:44 pm »
+3

lol that is  better logic

Also somewhat unrelated....

what's with people calling people pussies as if that means they're "weak"?  pussies can take quite a pounding...

And what's with people saying "grow a pair (of balls)" trying to insinuate that balls are somehow strong...balls are really weak.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 09:41:32 pm »
+9
You and Havelle had an altercation so you claim there is drama between our internet nerd clubs? The fuck? I would hope that you folks do whatever the fuck you want in your clan because mine certainly do whatever the fuck they want. Caring so much about clan affiliation and blindly assuming that views or actions of a single clan member represent the majority is whack.

1/10 see me after class

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?