• View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Market
« on: June 09, 2013, 09:13:53 pm »
+2
What is wrong with market?
Did people fried all their gold or they just all turned into greedy assholes?
Only offers i see on market are some shit offers where guy gives 2 lp for a good and rare +3 item and those where people  give some crap like danish gs for good items.
I want to sell my good items to get different stuff but i can't. Only offers i see is 2lp.
What is happening?

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Market
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:15:13 pm »
+5
Nothing wrong with that. Just put your stuff up yourself and give it time.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 09:15:57 pm »
+2
Time is money. You have to pay for impatience.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 09:16:12 pm »
+1
that
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 09:20:38 pm »
I used to sell stuff before in the same day,now i am waiting for 4 days and still can't sell items. all offers i get is to pay over 100k for some other shit,and to get 2lp for it.

Are military hammer,warhammer,italian sword,brown rus lamellar,reinforced scale armor that much shit that people don't want to give any other decent price then 2lp?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 09:20:44 pm »
PM people on the market, use Buy/Sell on the forums ( PM people again ), advertise on the servers...

There is still allot of good trades to be made just it's different than before, you just lazee
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 09:25:26 pm »
PM people on the market, use Buy/Sell on the forums ( PM people again ), advertise on the servers...

There is still allot of good trades to be made just it's different than before, you just lazee
I realy did all i could man. Here is my shop with all items i have http://forum.meleegaming.com/selltrade/trading-my-shit/ over 2000 views.
I need money,but i can't get it,like all people are saving money to do respec or buy banners or i don't know.
getting money is hardest thing now.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 09:30:11 pm »
Normal descent offers are usually taken. Asshole dickhead IamSoHopingToRipOffNewbies offers are the ones that remain...or offers related to those items not many want.
Like for instance a person whose name im not gonna say offer of  MW Long Espada Eslavona for MW Langes Messer and 75k.  Nobody wants this Espada shit anymore. The blade is utter garbage. The only way one could get it traded/sold if is if the seller himself puts extra gold on the table. But newbies for instance cant possibly know that. They figure since the espadas baseprice is higher, it must mean its more valuable.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:33:40 pm »
+1
marketplace is full of jews (no chocolate chip cookie) who just want to rip off people. You either become one of them or accept offers for terrible price.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 09:41:48 pm »
+1
Normal descent offers are usually taken. Asshole dickhead IamSoHopingToRipOffNewbies offers are the ones that remain...or offers related to those items not many want.
Like for instance a person whose name im not gonna say offer of  MW Long Espada Eslavona for MW Langes Messer and 75k.  Nobody wants this Espada shit anymore. The blade is utter garbage. The only way one could get it traded/sold if is if the seller himself puts extra gold on the table. But newbies for instance cant possibly know that. They figure since the espadas baseprice is higher, it must mean its more valuable.

Are you shure? Take a look at this trades.

09/06/2013 21:27:45   Masterpiece Knightly Heater Shield   2 heirloom points and 95,000 gold  guy who sold this lost at least 100k in this trade.
09/06/2013 21:08:00   Masterwork Danish Greatsword   Masterwork Sword of War   SRSLY??
09/06/2013 19:31:05   Lordly Nordic Warlord Helmet   Masterwork Katana  Katana worth 2lp and 50k Nordic helmet guy lost money
09/06/2013 19:25:02   Lordly Light Strange Armor   Lordly Brown Rus Lamellar Cuirass and 75,000 gold   Rus worth more then this
09/06/2013 14:25:34   Masterwork Longsword   Masterpiece Huscarl's Round Shield  shield worth 2lp and 50k max,guy with longsword lost money
09/06/2013 13:57:26   Masterwork Long Hafted Blade   2 heirloom points and 175,000 gold  over payed
09/06/2013 07:25:55   Lordly Zitta Bascinet with Faceplate   Lordly Rus Helmet and 15,000 gold  zitta guy got bad trade here
09/06/2013 04:23:42   Mighty Fighting Axe   Mighty Hand Axe and 75,000 gold  hand axe is so shit,fighting axe is soo good item. i payed 200k to reforge hand axe

People make so much stupid trades.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 09:47:21 pm »
jews everywhere

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 10:42:36 pm »
I do it because im forced too, since every trade is complete bullshit with extra gold added. 50k + your item is standard now if you wanna try out new stuff...

Also what´s most fun is when people send you a pm that they want an item you have, and then demand you pay them for what ever crap they are offering... huehuehue  :mrgreen:

PS: The market is more or less dead.... nothing but crappy offers  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:47:30 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 10:44:33 pm »
Imma Jew?
Bros never die!

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 10:56:21 pm »
Patience is virtue.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 10:58:40 pm »
+2
Imma Jew?

This guy offered me 2 lp and 300k for military hammer,i sold it to him for 2lp and 200k,didn't have a heart to rip him off. :D
Nobody sayed that you are jew buddy.  :wink: