Author Topic: Ban Request: Shishio_Makoto has been leeching for weeks  (Read 567 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Ban Request: Shishio_Makoto has been leeching for weeks
« on: January 24, 2013, 08:01:30 am »
Shishio_Makoto has been playing on NA_1 with 350-380 ping. They suicide charge over and over, wearing a dress and wielding a practice sword. Seems like they are only on during odd hours when no admins are on. Shishio ignores anything I say to them about breaking rules/what they are doing wrong.

I will update the thread with screenshots next time I see Shishio. I get fed up after TEN attempts to contact an admin in-game with no luck.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Ban Request: Shishio_Makoto has been leeching for weeks
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:47:37 am »
Was on tonight, can't recall her not running in a straight line into several enemies.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:28:58 pm »
I've gotten a report about this player before, but when I got on to check it out it didn't appear very clearly to be suicide - practice swords were swung, and it at least looked like an attempt to fight, albeit a feeble one.

We will keep our eyes open.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 04:32:42 pm »
(Edit: unwelcomed commentary removed. Sorry Rumblood. Previous perusing of this forum section did not teach me that rule, but I should have ready the rules proper. Won't happen again.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:09:04 pm by Commodore_Axephante »

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 06:29:29 pm »
Sort of hard for me to imagine this is leeching, simply because I can't see why a player would enjoy doing this. You're saying they've been ineffectively rushing to their death for weeks? Who would keep that up? For what?

(edit: keep in mind, this is a comment coming from a player who refuses to wear armor, so I know a thing or to about the kind of frustration a player can handle before they break.)

Furthermore I'd like to remind everyone that you are not allowed to post on this forum unless you make a ban request, are target of a ban request or witnessed the situation yourself on the server.
You will get warned and eventually muted if you do it anyway.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 10:12:08 pm »
I saw the player on last night and they seemed to just be terrible rather than auto running. Saw her run at/attack single enemies a few times and not necessarily run straight into the meatgrinder of an enemy mob.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 10:23:24 pm »
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.  Closed.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.