Author Topic: Ban Phase!!!  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Phase!!!
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:11:03 pm »
i want deserter phase banned or perma banned for perminately insulting and abussing me in game and in teamspeak.

with comemnts about me and also trying to involve family members which ahs no reason to do so at all.

it started ebcause of all the comemnts he made when i was ind deserters with him so i got fed up and spoke to a leader about it, so they spoke to him to tell him to stop.

so phase leaves deserter's for one reason only so he can carry on insulting and trolling and to absue me further.
(which is prooven in a screen i have)

so every time this child see's me in game he starts for no reason and doesnt shutup.

he breaches my own personal confidentiality of my name changes and reasons and says this in game for everyone to see and comment on so this alone he should be punisht for.

so if you can read logs of eu2 today for about 14:30pm onwards about and eu1 yesterday maybe about the same time not sure and read all the insults and immature and innapropriate coments for no reason.

please let me know if you can or have done so as i say would like perma ban but ban for a while is even better.

(and give rico a warning to out of eu2 comments no need to join in and say thing s also, but this sint important,  phase is the one i want delt with)

thanks!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:28:35 pm by ACHILLES2545 »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Ban Phase!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:32:43 pm »
I hope I am not going out of my way here but Tenne already wrote several times now that the system works like "Screens or never happened!"

So my humble advice: Start posting screenshots or this ban request won't get any where.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:35:06 pm »
well personally yesterdays comments i can not get but someone needs to read those an i guess ill start uploading 71 odd, which just seems obserd to do, hence ui wanted soemone to read logs  to save time and get the whole thing proply!!!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:46:26 pm »
well personally yesterdays comments i can not get but someone needs to read those an i guess ill start uploading 71 odd, which just seems obserd to do, hence ui wanted soemone to read logs  to save time and get the whole thing proply!!!
I know I'm not supposed to post here, but you want to make an admin read a WHOLE DAY of logs because it MIGHT be some harassment according to a guy that is too lazy to post screens?

Get the fuck out of here.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 04:48:18 pm »
I know I'm not supposed to post here, but you want to make an admin read a WHOLE DAY of logs because it MIGHT be some harassment according to a guy that is too lazy to post screens?

Besides, I don't think that admins have easy access to the logs. Doesn't work that way afaik...

You want something done then upload screens - simple as that.

Not trying to discourage you from making this request. I am rather trying to help you along making a proper request. Tenne is the most active admin around here and I am pretty sure that he wants to see proof in form of screenshots.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »
Phase is saying the truth.
i've been in cRPG for a long time, and Phase is one of the most coolest guy i know, he left deserters.
his body left
but his heart is still in deserters. He doesn't wants to join other clans, and he was known for being the most clan jumping guy this mod ever. So him leaving deserters really somehow hurted him, you dont know Phase like i do.

The story about this Kyzer guy being in fallen is true, but idont know further than that. Phase is not as unmature as he is, he is just a troll :)
i would like to support Phase in his case, but i dont like his way to handle it. This kyzer guy have been insulting many players in cRPG and should Phase should not get punished for anything.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 04:54:37 pm »
Child's play. As Jarlek said - I agree with him - I should not post in this section either. But fuck it, I want to express my opinion on the whole ring of bullshit that is being juggled over our heads in Deserters this week.

Although I do not know for certain what is the fuss, I do acknowledge that Phase and Kyzer had a fallout. Then Phase was kicked from the clan for offensive behaviour. Now I see this foremost retarded claim to ban someone that has already been screwed.

Look, Kyzer, I've kinda liked you and you seemed like a nice guy when we played cRPG together. You somehow managed to get an awesome dude like Phase get kicked out from the group, which is something low, and deserves a good reason. I accepted that shit because I trust Idzo knows what he is doing. But to come here now and find this bullshit. Man you just fucked things up being totally inmature.

In other words, fucking leave him be already. He was already screwed when you could have been instead. Stop this bullshit.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:01:18 pm »
me leave him be.

im the one that cant join a server withotu getting absue a waning would do but to put up witha bussive comments and insults for justw anting to playa  game with a clan shot me.

and eh didnt egt kciked out he elft deserters so he can carry on insulting me which i got screen of!!

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 05:02:56 pm »
granted people liek phas emore than em doesnt bother me justw ant him to leave me aloen in game so i can play he left of his owna ccord , so not my fault at all.

makes you all so much happier pghhase can go abck to deserters then even though he elft himself and illl go youlld all prefer that then wouldnt you torben.

even sent both leader a message saying exactly that so fine il do it

nice one!! have fun

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 05:03:08 pm »
me leave him be.

im the one that cant join a server withotu getting absue a waning would do but to put up witha bussive comments and insults for justw anting to playa  game with a clan shot me.

and eh didnt egt kciked out he elft deserters so he can carry on insulting me which i got screen of!!
Upload the screen already! Use this site to upload and post the screenshot.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 05:04:20 pm »
i want deserter phase banned or perma banned for perminately insulting and abussing me in game and in teamspeak.

with comemnts about me and also trying to involve family members which ahs no reason to do so at all.

it started ebcause of all the comemnts he made when i was ind deserters with him so i got fed up and spoke to a leader about it, so they spoke to him to tell him to stop.

so phase leaves deserter's for one reason only so he can carry on insulting and trolling and to absue me further.
(which is prooven in a screen i have)
Post it then!

Anyway.... how are u guys not getting warnings for writing stuff like this?...... oh well... these admins.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 05:04:57 pm »
Lock this topic. You don't want people to hate you, right? Then don't hide, just tell us what really happened. Do not leave the clan, that is avoiding the situation, don't be a coward. If you can't face the situation here, in real life it becomes increasingly difficult when you get into some trouble. Talk to Phase, sort it out like men, and not like two nerds. And stop this crap posting that takes all of us nowhere.

To be respected in this community you only need two things:

- Be mature.
- Be good at lolstab.

C'mon, it's not that difficult. Hoping to see you chill again.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 05:06:53 pm »
already spoken to meow and really cba nothing ill happen so w.e these guyys are already blaming me so give up let ohas ebe deserter even though he left himself not get kicked out.

just fkin leave me alone in game then

bye thread clossed!!

and ive truied being matture but to hacve a guy put comment after comment ins erver i didnt answer once how much more mature can i get.

bye

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 05:47:22 pm »
Phase banned 2 days for chat abuse.

Enough is enough.
Monkeys!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:41 pm »
already spoken to meow and really cba nothing ill happen so w.e these guyys are already blaming me so give up let ohas ebe deserter even though he left himself not get kicked out.

just fkin leave me alone in game then

bye thread clossed!!

and ive truied being matture but to hacve a guy put comment after comment ins erver i didnt answer once how much more mature can i get.

bye

Just have to clear that up: No one is blaming you for anything on our end I just don't really handle bans and rather tell people to use mute to avoid trashtalk conflicts on the servers than making ban requests.
Obviously he crossed a line and got banned for it so justice was served.