Author Topic: [BAN] Occtian_Proxolol  (Read 539 times)

Offline Elianya

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Just a peasant.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elianya Davos_The_Random
  • IRC nick: Elianya
[BAN] Occtian_Proxolol
« on: January 09, 2013, 08:39:20 am »
Griefing strat battles

Destroyed allied siege equipment sabotaged the battle

http://postimage.org/image/ydl3r8hnf/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: [BAN] Occtian_Proxolol
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:41:51 am »
Also did purposefully and blatantly destroy siege shields/ladders. Tons of folks witnessed it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:44:42 am »
There is an entire thread about it here and he admits to delaying.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/ok-occitans-this-is-just-dishonorable/
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 01:52:52 pm »
This one's been open long enough for more screenshots/information to come to light, so I'm going to step in even though I wasn't there at the time.

The screenshot alone isn't enough for me to ban anyone.  I see people from both sides accusing/denying that he was destroying his team's siege equipment.  What I gather from the situation is there was some ending bit where he got executed or was going to be executed, but it's up in the air how long and to what extent he was helping the enemy side.

So here's what I'm going to do:

- Occitan_Proxolol is being let off with a warning.  Regardless of what your intent was or how things came to be, you should be putting 100% of your effort into helping your team's side throughout the entirety of a strat battle.  I personally find the idea of having someone executed at the end of the round funny, but it's clear not everyone feels the same way.  This is understandable if they were trying to win the whole round and saw you being "captured", and that goes double if you were actively helping the enemy team. 

- Clans in strat are free to choose to hire whom they choose.  If that means not hiring Occitan_Proxolol as a merc for their battles in the future, so be it.

Locking thread, feedback can go to my feedback thread. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345