Author Topic: [BAN]AutoBlock - ION_Evyls[Video]  (Read 3505 times)

Offline ChocoPop

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[BAN]AutoBlock - ION_Evyls[Video]
« on: January 05, 2013, 05:28:09 pm »
Hi I'm From Argentina  and  i was playing in NA_1 when i instatly watched this guy with robitcs blocks, i recognize him because i recorded a lots of
persons autoblocking, the antichit, didn't work this isn't the firts that i watched.

Watched all the video this is in normal and slow. There are a lots of Robotics blocks that aren't casualties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCSg6nZ4WA&feature=youtu.be
Kicks, Kicks EveryWhere - ARGENTINA
(click to show/hide)

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: [BAN]AutoBlock - ION_Evyls[Video]
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 05:53:57 pm »
he told me he was a new player in crpg, he was lvl 19. it seems some pretty good blocking indeed

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:07:10 pm »
He's new to cRPG, but he's played native for over a year. (According to what he told me.)

And nothing in the video looks like auto-blocking to me.

Offline ChocoPop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 06:52:30 pm »
He's new to cRPG, but he's played native for over a year. (According to what he told me.)

And nothing in the video looks like auto-blocking to me.

I said this is Auto block because he has a lots of robots blocks, i know this blocks i saw a lots like this that played like a year too, and they were watched by others
and banned.

Here 4 more videos with persons with auto block

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3khIEylkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuNWL7wWHDY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtEwscx4e4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASYUpmFnNro
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »
I'm not entirely a super experienced player myself, but I have to say that if that is auto-blocking than the majority of really good players use auto-block. I think this guy just knows his stuff. Quick reflexes and nearly superhuman ability to recover blocks is actually quite common in this mod.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 08:05:15 pm »
Good players dont downblock all the time until the other player starts to attack, i dont know, by the playstile i dont think he's that great, but he is downblocking until the enemy attacks, basicly what autoblock does on native.

Offline ChocoPop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 08:08:26 pm »
I'm not entirely a super experienced player myself, but I have to say that if that is auto-blocking than the majority of really good players use auto-block. I think this guy just knows his stuff. Quick reflexes and nearly superhuman ability to recover blocks is actually quite common in this mod.

You don't understand the normal block and the autoblock, the difference is the robotic blocking, like the other videos, i saw this guys every time i have experienced in this, i know the difference.
because publish it, because I'm sure it's autoblock.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ChocoPop

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 08:10:40 pm »
Good players dont downblock all the time until the other player starts to attack, i dont know, by the playstile i dont think he's that great, but he is downblocking until the enemy attacks, basicly what autoblock does on native.

He is right, in the downblock, thats a fail of the autoblock, but there are other autoblocks like liquidblock that doesn't exist the downblock and is more difficult to see, this autoblocker is on some persons here in south america but we are watching them all the time, ban a person isn't easy, it takes time.
(click to show/hide)

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 09:01:47 pm »
I'm not sure how people are saying this isn't autoblock.

At some point towards the end of the fight, JUST as Xavier pulls an overhead, he responds with a lightning fast overhead block. There's no way someone could see that or have those reflexes, and as stated above, he's even doing a constant downblock with no provocation. I played with him the other day and he definitely was blocking strange.

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 04:06:52 am »
Very suspicious and just as the two above me said, constant downblock.
I say ban him for good measure, and if he doesn't autoblock, for being weird.
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 04:40:09 am »
Ive seen peoples way more suspicious then him with his block leading the feints with perfection. And also this dude is not new to the game cause he knew how to use the secondary piercing mode to fight the tin can.

Offline Evyls

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 05:36:13 am »
lol, well this is odd. Finding out about this thread through Saturn while playing just five minutes ago. While I didn't watch the video, I don't really need to. If you've seen my K/D  :rolleyes: I've always led with downblock or right block. I die more than 9 out of 10 times in 1v1 fights with other people. I can't even really defend myself other than saying "I don't auto block." But, again who's going to believe words? Keep on watching me, flag me if you wish. But I don't auto block, Hell I'm hard pressed to even keep up blocking against people like frug or Talazar even.

Point is, I dont auto block. I do know my shit from Native but do keep recording videos of me dieing!  :P

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 06:13:47 am »
lol, well this is odd. Finding out about this thread through Saturn while playing just five minutes ago. While I didn't watch the video, I don't really need to. If you've seen my K/D  :rolleyes: I've always led with downblock or right block. I die more than 9 out of 10 times in 1v1 fights with other people. I can't even really defend myself other than saying "I don't auto block." But, again who's going to believe words? Keep on watching me, flag me if you wish. But I don't auto block, Hell I'm hard pressed to even keep up blocking against people like frug or Talazar even.

Point is, I dont auto block. I do know my shit from Native but do keep recording videos of me dieing!  :P
you act like success in fighting is based purely on how well you block, not footwork, not weapon positioning.
if you give a random person who's never played m&b, they'll get crushed with autoblock.
the point is, you have godlike reflexes and you use the same blocking pattern as an autoblock.
little more than a coincidence, don't you think?

Offline Evyls

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 07:10:37 am »
you act like success in fighting is based purely on how well you block, not footwork, not weapon positioning.
if you give a random person who's never played m&b, they'll get crushed with autoblock.
the point is, you have godlike reflexes and you use the same blocking pattern as an autoblock.
little more than a coincidence, don't you think?

You say its a coincidence because I lead with a down block? When clearly, I was still being hit with my godlike reflexes! oddly enough, though. It all comes down to a simple lead in block, because I'm 'weird' was it? Fighting in MB is purely based on ping and positioning. Footwork is minor and fancy things that I don't bother with unless I'm trying to dodge around an incoming arrow. I have been slain countless times for dropping my guard to soon, or bringing it up to late.

You guys are judging me based on "Blocking Pattern's" I've seen dozens of people who come into a fight leading with a down block, So are those people also auto blocking? Or those great players who also have godlike reflexes, but yet they don't auto block because their well known? Give me one good instance where a good player, who instantly blocks an incoming attack. From what you accuse me of and based from.. Wouldn't they also be auto blockers? Their pattern's are similar just with fancy footwork which leads to them either exposing their backs or suddenly jumping 360 degrees and killing someone.

However this comes down to an admin's decision. Like I said before, Watch me. Flag me. Do what you will, but I guarantee at the end of this, I will not be banned. Because I do not Auto Block.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 07:37:46 am »
Not sure this guy is autoblocking, he is facing a Long Espada user and so of course his default block is down I do the exact same thing. And then his "instant" blocks could just be him predicting the attack which alot of players do, if you see someone left of you block left because he's probably gonna swing that way ect.