Author Topic: unban bestnoobna  (Read 932 times)

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
unban bestnoobna
« on: January 04, 2013, 06:59:19 am »
OK if you don't believe my "story" sure it doesn't sound likely but it is true. Also if I was to do it anyways which I DID NOT why should the first offense be a 7 day ban.

this is clearly unfair 1st offense and i didn't get to have the fun of the crime.

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
Re: unban bestnoobna
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:20:31 am »
also y did everyone else get 3 days and i get 7 days

this is clearly bios or you got mad and made an implosive decision.(admins should not make implosive decisions)

ps first offense = 7 days for TK?

Offline sexthriller

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: SexThriller_Astralis ArysOakButts ChexSpillah BestButtsBrittany
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:02:33 am »
I like reading NA unban threads for the lols....tell me "the story"

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 04:09:27 pm »
OK if you don't believe my "story" sure it doesn't sound likely but it is true. Also if I was to do it anyways which I DID NOT why should the first offense be a 7 day ban.

this is clearly unfair 1st offense and i didn't get to have the fun of the crime.

Because I TOLD you BEFORE you did it that it would be 7 days for purposely TK'ing me after 3 days wasn't enough to discourage the second person who did it even though I TOLD THEM it would be 3 days BEFORE they did it. You did it anyhow. You figured the gold was worth it and you could complain here about it later due to the "injustice" of it? Enjoy the gold. You can spend this time counting it.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:13:05 pm by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 04:47:52 pm »
So if someone says "Bounty for the first person to TK <insert name>" then if that person get's tk'ed the person gets automatically banned for 3 days?

Smells like a bunch of bullshit.  You do realize TK's happen (I was there the night Cyranule said 50k to whoever tk's GranPappy first, and nobody tk'ed you that round that I know of).

So you expected to be invulnerable for the rest of the time you played cRPG and if someone tk's you, then they get banned for 3 days?  I'm going to have a friend do the same to me, put a bounty on my head, and the first one who tk's me (regardless of how long after the bounty) I'll expect to be banned for 3 days.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 05:30:14 pm »
No, the first person got 24 hours. While the 2nd person was standing in FRONT OF ME, I told them it would be 3 days since 24 hours wasn't enough to discourage the behavior. When THAT wasn't enough to cut the crap, I told the NEXT person while they were standing in FRONT of me that it would be 7 days. They all thought that was perfectly acceptable in return for their gold.

Don't break the rules and cry about the punishment when you were informed exactly what it would be.

TK's happen, TK's where you walk up to someone at spawn, kill them, and then say "Do your worst, I already get my gold" will get whatever punishment is deemed necessary to discourage that behavior, period.

Case closed.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln