Author Topic: Unban request: Legs  (Read 685 times)

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
Unban request: Legs
« on: January 04, 2013, 04:02:58 am »
Granpappy is on a rampage on NA 1 right now after being trolled hard by Cyranule, who was offering to give money to anyone who teamkilled Granpappy.

I teamkilled him twice a few days ago and received a 24h ban, which I guess is reasonable even though it was my first ban and I was just messing around. Tonight I was back on crpg and Cyranule was making the same offer, which I obviously declined. I guess some other people tried teamkilling him or something though, because he issued SEVERAL 1-2 week bans. Pretty much everyone on the server agreed that it was excessive. Granpappy used admin pink text to say that 'things would start getting dangerous soon,' and I jokingly replied that "danger is my middle name." After that he banned me. I don't know for how long.

Granpappy is usually a pretty good admin, but it seems pretty obvious that he's just overreacting to all this because he's easily trolled and his temper is getting the best of him.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Unban request: Legs
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:07:12 am »
You were banned for team killing Jabonra_McDouche on purpose. It should have been a 3 day ban after just being banned for teamkilling, but I went easy on you for the first one being part of the "joke". 24 hour ban. Next one will be a week.

For the record, not mad at all. Escalating bans for escalating TK's is standard. In addition, 1 person got a 3 day ban, 1 got a 7 day ban. Lies get you nowhere. You forgot to mention both that were banned for TK'ing me on purpose were clan mates. Doesn't exempt you from the rules.  :idea:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:14:52 am by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login