Author Topic: Desire is jealous im 2good  (Read 1043 times)

Offline slimpyman

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Desire is jealous im 2good
« on: January 02, 2013, 04:28:56 am »
Someone straighten this out.   I go by doors and gates and bastards swing through, attacking and killing me.  Now, it just so happens Im playing along with a rookie moderator, desire, and she says something I was stabbing through gates with the pike was illegal.   Ok.   I read in pink writing Using pikes to stab through gates is illegal.   I am pretty well educated. I read it, and did stabbed again.

Im no moderator, but I really do believe that an admins job is to only step in when they need to.  No one was bitching or complaining...  besides, in my head, I was doing nothing wrong. More importantly, I didnt know it was against the rules.     

Ive seen some debauchery with desire before.  Shes a quick tempered person who occasionaly does well, but for the most part, is generally a stereotypical "i get upset and will fabricate rules if you piss me off"

Straighten this out, and unban me promptly.  Its really not my fault im 2good4u.  I enrich the NA playerbase and have many aquaintences. I dont break rules, and bring alot to the table. 

This hasnt been the first time a "rookie" admin has quickly acted irresponsibly. It gives the admins a bad name,

Offline slimpyman

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Desire is jealous im 2good
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 04:31:09 am »
i need this ban justified with the players online at seige at this time, as ill-thought action from a mediocre-at-best admin.

Offline Spoon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:38:09 am »
Not only a 12 hour ban for garbage but she's making it personal looking to extend it for nothing. It's one thing to want to enforce some rules but when you make it personal for no reason that's crossing the line of power abuse. 14 year old immature admins are lulz.

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 04:42:54 am »
Not this again. If it has holes, you are in the clear. Solid door? Deserved.
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 05:07:42 am »
Well first off Id like to point out That I did warn you before you stabbed again that it was against the rules. Perhaps you should have taken my previous warning more seriously? There were people complaining, and one of them even complaining in global chat about it, so I decided to spectate you for around 20 seconds

What does my temper have anything to do with you breaking the rules? and I don't even have a quick temper but that is off topic. What have you seen me do before this? ban demento and Vex for swinging a Claymore through a solid door that is about all I have done.

Again with these claims with me making up rules as I go. I warned you, You decided to ignore me thats fine its your choice, I then witnessed you do the very thing people were complaining about. I asked you again in Pink text if I hadn't already warned you before? and you replyed with the door was already broken, Which is a lie. I don't respect liars.

If I knew how to lock threads I'd agree with you I might have, but like you said I am a rookie.

Also I will not unban you.

There in case you didn't get it in the other thread.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 05:10:11 am »
Also could someone lock one of these threads for me? or inform me on how to do so?