Author Topic: Nord_jarkel  (Read 3524 times)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
Nord_jarkel
« on: December 30, 2012, 07:21:55 am »
I got stuck in this cage, I didn't know I would of got stuck but then I got banned by jarkel (for no reason). Before this he tried proving fallen cheat in strat so he was pretty mad from that (He even sent me a pm he was so adamant fallen cheat he even sent me a pm . I know he isn't very mature as we all know but hey ho.

Clearly if I am not ment to fall into the cage, wouldn't the devs of removed it? It's basically a ban poll for no reason.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 07:28:31 am by jtobiasm »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Nord_jarkel
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 09:34:23 am »
You should ve gone to spectator as last person. U both guys are wrong imo

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:16 am »
Just wait out the hour.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 09:10:25 pm »
I made the poll for 2 reasons.

Reason 1: He teamhit me with no enemies around earlier during the round. It was only once, so I thought I would let it slip, although I did take some screens showing that there were no enemies around when he did it. Telford says he saw it, so he can back that up. Ofc, while teamhitting is never allowed, I would have let it go if it was the only thing he did, which leads us to reason number 2.

Reason 2: He was the last one left against the enemy's last and instead of looking for him, he decided to get jump into the cage. Considering the other guy (Druzina_Maks) didn't know were he was, they were on a map that got a lot of stuff to be around, AND he purposefully went and got himself stuck, I decided to make a poll instead of having everyone waiting. Besides: the rules says if you get yourself stuck, you should go to spectator. Tobias just stood there writing in chat for Maks to come to him (Maks isn't good in english, btw, so I doubt he would have translated it).

For the record: I stated the reasons before I made the poll, but that was in dead chat.

Rules broken that I used to justify the poll:
(click to show/hide)

Screens:
(click to show/hide)

QED
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 10:21:31 pm »
I wasn't the last one alive there were 3 people alive when I fell into there nor did I know I would of got stuck.

Next?

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:35:06 pm »
not worth a ban poll, kick at most, ban jarlek i say for acting like he knows he shouldnt  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Telford

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Unionen
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Telford_X | Kalmar_Koenigstiger_II | Kalmar_Windhund_XIV | Kalmar_Silberloewe_II |
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 06:16:45 pm »
Reason 1: He teamhit me with no enemies around earlier during the round. It was only once, so I thought I would let it slip, although I did take some screens showing that there were no enemies around when he did it. Telford says he saw it, so he can back that up. Ofc, while teamhitting is never allowed, I would have let it go if it was the only thing he did, which leads us to reason number 2.

It was pretty out of the blue and seemed intentional but obviously, it's rather hard to prove.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login