Author Topic: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]  (Read 159580 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]
« Reply #2010 on: June 15, 2015, 02:32:48 pm »
For some strange reason (unknown to me) my thoughts went to Berenger while watching this episode.....and I fucking rofled hard.  8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #2011 on: June 15, 2015, 02:41:04 pm »
I hope the white walkers kill everyone and win. The sparrows are pretty cool too they're like the ISIS of westeros.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: June 15, 2015, 02:54:34 pm »
+1
For some strange reason (unknown to me) my thoughts went to Berenger while watching this episode.....and I fucking rofled hard.  8-)

Stannis hater

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: June 15, 2015, 03:08:02 pm »
+2
I hope the white walkers kill everyone and win.
Exactly my thoughts after seeing Cercei's scene(I wished that she'd order to kill everyone on the street right after she entered the castle). Fucking brainless religious mob! And I was hoping so much to see John's eyes turn blue so he would rape everyone in the castle with his valyrian dick.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:11:07 pm by Segd »

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: June 15, 2015, 04:32:19 pm »
+3
God, I sure hope the whole Winterfell battle affair isn't such a disappointing silent fart in the next book. Seasoned military commander that forgets that sallying out is a thing, lel, among the other dozens of unbelievably dumb shit in that entire retarded scenario. Guess there is little chance of the opposite outcome though in the book, sadly. I would have expected Stannis as a pretender Azor Azai sitting in Winterfell to make a much more interesting and conflicted character than Ramsay. Ramsay is just so purely evil that he is just boring. His antics are not interesting at all to watch for me and his daddy issues are not enough to redeem him as a character. Don't even get me started on the fucking Reek shit.

I dislike plot armour as much as the next guy, but you can only kill so many of the interesting characters before there is nothing worth watching/reading anymore. Since this last episode seems to have wrapped up three storylines, I guess some book storylines that have been missing so far will be introduced into the series next season, otherwise there will be very little storylines left to watch.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:16:40 pm by Teeth »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: June 15, 2015, 05:16:51 pm »
+1
That's not true. There's one character who has a plot armor that will never be broken.

AND THAT'S THAT DUMB, BITCHY, SLUTTY, PIECE OF SHIT, DRAMA QUEEN DAENERYS! Casuals and her hype train is 2 stronk for them to have her dead. She'll be the last surviving bitch I'm sure.

Atleast she might get mass raped by all those dudes on horses. And when i saw that my reaction:

Oh, and while we're at it

(click to show/hide)

Oh and just thought of this.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:46:36 pm by LordBerenger »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: June 15, 2015, 06:09:25 pm »
I agree with Vibe. To be honest I wasnt even least bit shocked.

Wow GRRM, you killed Stannis and Jon? What is it, like the 6th character you specifically characterized to make us love and kill it? After doing it multiple times, id actually be more shocked if someone who we do give a lot of shits about ends up as the questionable winner from all this. And tbh, they tried their best, but I never really grew fond of Jon anyway.

After actually looking up some lore on the internet, I feel like Theon is ment for more and that the show wasnt doing him justice before he turned to Reek. I mean, some of the traits claim him as super handsome, arrogant, cocky etc. Even I look better irl than that actor and I aint no model either. :D I mean, he does a fine job as Reek, he did a shit job as Theon, asfar as I read from the lore.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: June 15, 2015, 06:19:58 pm »
That's not true. There's one character who has a plot armor that will never be broken.

AND THAT'S THAT DUMB, BITCHY, SLUTTY, PIECE OF SHIT, DRAMA QUEEN DAENERYS! Casuals and her hype train is 2 stronk for them to have her dead. She'll be the last surviving bitch I'm sure.

Atleast she might get mass raped by all those dudes on horses. And when i saw that my reaction:

Oh and just thought of this.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: June 15, 2015, 06:30:56 pm »
It's great when a show/book series kills a couple of main characters to show the watchers and readers that nobody is safe, characters won't always pull a James Bond when in a shitty situation. But killing EVERY SINGLE INTERESTING CHARACTER is just fucking dumb.

The show, much like the books, has went downhill ever since book/season 1.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: June 15, 2015, 06:36:41 pm »
Atleast Jamie is alive. I hope he expands his gimmick and becomes the "queen bitch dragon slayer".

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: June 15, 2015, 06:46:17 pm »
He will eventually die aswell, im quite sure of it. The only likeable character that I imagine will probably get to live by the end of (by now quite predictable) GRRM-s purge is that Bronn guy. Not only does he appear like the survivortype, he doesnt get enough screentime, or plotrelevancepoints to appear worthy enough to being killed off by the writer.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: June 15, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »
+1
Atleast Jamie is alive. I hope he expands his gimmick and becomes the "queen bitch dragon slayer".
Still hasn't gained any of his pre-amputation swagger back though, now he is just a plain old good guy. Still, the actor is really well cast, is doing a great job and there are some laughs here and there, so Jamie still interests me in the hopes he goes and does some badass shit soon.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: June 15, 2015, 06:51:14 pm »
Still hasn't gained any of his pre-amputation swagger back though, now he is just a plain old good guy. Still, the actor is really well cast, is doing a great job and there are some laughs here and there, so Jamie still interests me in the hopes he goes and does some badass shit soon.

After last nights episode he will.

Fuck all of you, let me believe this.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: June 15, 2015, 06:51:31 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Ur assuming again show is 100% the same as the books...but then again this is Daenerys we're talking about. Anything that happens with her is all good in the end. Fucking bitch.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: June 15, 2015, 06:53:37 pm »
+2
I still wish Drogon just collapsed on top of her and smothered her stupid fucking, entitled, arrogant, cunt face.