Author Topic: 落下幕府 [Falling Shogunate]  (Read 10405 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: 落下幕府 [Falling Shogunate]
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 07:21:48 pm »
+4
It just seems that half the Strategus players can't separate the player from the avatar.
What are you talking about? BTW: Isn't it lonely being the only dinosaur with a hat left in the world?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 07:23:18 pm »
ALSO NOMIN YOU WEABOO PLEASE DON'T -1 MY POSTS JUST 'CAUSE I PREFER TO MERC FOR REAL AMERICANS AND NOT EUROTRASH AND WANNABE JAPS.

That -1 was because of your foul language, not because of your mercing habits. I have put that behind me, as should you.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 08:11:06 pm »
+3
Murderzone clean up crew go go go
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 08:24:13 pm »
+2
On the record, our attack on Memento's caravan was due to a lack of communication on his part; as you know, I always gave proper warning of my intent when passing through your lands. Neither Mori nor anyone else let us know he was coming or what his intent was, so we jumped him (as we've had a bit of trouble with the S&D in our fiefs).
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 09:32:48 pm »
+2
What are you talking about?

When someone attacks you in the game, do you feel that they are attacking you personally? For most people, I would have expected the answer to be, "Absolutely not!" However, this very forum seems to indicate that a significant number of people do feel that way. I know that the samples are skewed, but the waterfalls of malice nearly drowned me with surprise.

BTW: Isn't it lonely being the only dinosaur with a hat left in the world?

There are three of us!
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 09:35:11 pm »
+9
Chevaliers never attacked any LLJK fiefs. Nor did we supply arms to either sides of this war. All we have yet to do is sign up as mercenaries for the shogunate, as did people from FCC for LLJK.

The first battle between LLJK & Shogunate we had people signed up for both sides. After singing for both, we got tired of having to listen to both sides asking why we were doing so, and asking to completely sign one way or the other. Shogunate asked nicely, as did Phantom zero for the LLJK. But what threw the vote was that we never once had more than 1 or 2 LLJK personel sign for any of our battles when taking Durquba/Tamnuh, where as the shogunate filled our mercenary lists without requesting gold. As a new faction, we didn't have much gold to spare at the time, and accepted the free & mass support for our gaining of a City and Village.

Now, we the Chevalier, and the Knights of Malta, are becoming an independent unified faction here in the desert to be recognized no longer as a Hospitaller vassal, and to boost our numbers & trade proficiency in the desert. On that note, thank you to those who have contacted myself for trade agreements. The current trade agreements we have in place with everyone will not need re-discussion once we create the UIF (unless you have new terms of trade)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:00 pm »
+3
I applaud your separating to stand on your own feet with Malta.  Good luck with your trading and your new kingdom.  Please correct me if I am wrong - didn't you attack New Shibal Zumr and take it from LLJK while all this was going on??

Also, does this mean you are no longer a party to the Hospitaller war on hero_party over Samarra castle that you dropped claim to??
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:06 pm »
On the record, our attack on Memento's caravan was due to a lack of communication on his part; as you know, I always gave proper warning of my intent when passing through your lands. Neither Mori nor anyone else let us know he was coming or what his intent was, so we jumped him (as we've had a bit of trouble with the S&D in our fiefs).

You jumped a caravan who took less than 200 S&D (not even a days worth) while at the same time one of your faction members was coming to take 400 of our S&D (more than double your "loss"). All I was saying, is that you could have brought it up with any of us before actually attacking him. Canary's defense was that he had to attack to ensure he receives his S&D back, and he admitted to attacking simply because he wanted a fight (Chaos hasn't had any wars). He had been annoyed with traders stealing his S&D for a while now, notably a Hospitaller caravan that stole 1000 S&D and felt the need for hostilities towards whoever he could catch. I still find it interesting that Hospitallers can steal 1000 S&D and walk away freely, but one of my guys gets ambushed over less than 200 goods. Surely Hospitallers could have provided you guys a better fight than the Josho Shogunate, who has had the longest standing war in NA strategus, and has been attacked by multiple factions.

Our entire campaign against LLJK has been with our own troops and our own gold, with the exception of Elindor's army which defended Mazigh only yesterday. We have had more battles than anyone and have suffered heavy losses (not as much as LLJK, but war is war). Of course other large factions would want to fight someone they know can't defend themselves as their resources have been used in lasting war. It would have been more interesting if you guys attacked the Hospitaller caravan that stole 1000 goods (a sum worthy of war), at least then you would have a real fight on your hands...or did you not really want a real fight?  :rolleyes:

Anyways had you spoken with me, the goods could have been returned, or I would have sent someone to bring you even more goods than you lost, or you may have just let us have them because at that point you would have been made aware that we are allowing your faction 400 of our S&D.

Regardless of how I feel about the situation, and how Canary feels about it, I did visit you guys in TS and we worked some of it out I think. Something about considering compensating us for the attack after the battle, but nothing was guaranteed or made specific.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:52 pm »
When someone attacks you in the game, do you feel that they are attacking you personally? For most people, I would have expected the answer to be, "Absolutely not!" However, this very forum seems to indicate that a significant number of people do feel that way. I know that the samples are skewed, but the waterfalls of malice nearly drowned me with surprise.
No one here 'cept Auphilia and the ninjas and maybe Kesh are actually that serious, sorry to burst your bubble.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 09:47:40 pm »
+3
No one here 'cept Auphilia and the ninjas and maybe Kesh are actually that serious, sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually I am not even serious.  I found this whole drama playing out vastly amusing - the more hilarious because auphilia and nomin took it way over-the-top seriously, which almost begged to be trolled.  I have nothing against a bunch of white people pretending to be asian, they can do that all day long for all I care.  I just found that it was fun to play with them and tease them with their "super serial" roleplaying.  All this GTXting just screams childhood temper tentrum when things dont go your way in a game. 

P.S. Katanas in this game really really suck

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 09:54:35 pm »
+1
Reason I said maybe on you, wasn't sure if you was slightly serious and trolling or just plain trolling...

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 09:58:07 pm »
I applaud your separating to stand on your own feet with Malta.  Good luck with your trading and your new kingdom.  Please correct me if I am wrong - didn't you attack New Shibal Zumr and take it from LLJK while all this was going on??

Also, does this mean you are no longer a party to the Hospitaller war on hero_party over Samarra castle that you dropped claim to??

New Shibal Zumr was in the hands of Papal Guard_Pope John. He conceded the fief to us when we contacted him of our intentions to expand upon it. At that point he had joined a faction called Uesigi or something of the like.

Yes. We are going to be bunkering down in our established territories and letting the whole mess wash hopefully over us, and not be swept away along with it. As Hobb of TKoV said in a different post, and the shared words with Tristran of TKoV, the desert is more of a place for new factions to "survive" such things as war. As such, we don't want party to a war that would consume us in the process. Malta only having so few members in favor of becoming unified and independent, and has every intention on becoming part of the free trade idea the Chevaliers originally planned to be.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 10:02:09 pm »
+2
Reason I said maybe on you, wasn't sure if you was slightly serious and trolling or just plain trolling...

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 10:03:32 pm »
+4
Chevaliers never attacked any LLJK fiefs. Nor did we supply arms to either sides of this war. All we have yet to do is sign up as mercenaries for the shogunate, as did people from FCC for LLJK.

The first battle between LLJK & Shogunate we had people signed up for both sides. After singing for both, we got tired of having to listen to both sides asking why we were doing so, and asking to completely sign one way or the other. Shogunate asked nicely, as did Phantom zero for the LLJK. But what threw the vote was that we never once had more than 1 or 2 LLJK personel sign for any of our battles when taking Durquba/Tamnuh, where as the shogunate filled our mercenary lists without requesting gold. As a new faction, we didn't have much gold to spare at the time, and accepted the free & mass support for our gaining of a City and Village.

Now, we the Chevalier, and the Knights of Malta, are becoming an independent unified faction here in the desert to be recognized no longer as a Hospitaller vassal, and to boost our numbers & trade proficiency in the desert. On that note, thank you to those who have contacted myself for trade agreements. The current trade agreements we have in place with everyone will not need re-discussion once we create the UIF (unless you have new terms of trade)

Congratulations on your independence. I sincerely hope you guys enjoy the Strat freedom and actually have fun.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:17 pm »
+3
For the record, TKoV never broke our word with you, we told you we wouldn't help LLJK with troops or gold, we never said we wouldnt merc for them. We let our members choose who to merc for in this war. We didnt break our trade agreement because we were gonna attack you, we canceled it because there was never any S&D for us to use in your land, and you guys had just lost 1000 of our goods, so we were doing nothing but losing money trading with you guys. Most of the people mercing for LLJK would have signed up for you, if you would have just asked. Phantom goes to clans and asks nicely, so people sign up for him. Remnant came to us last night for their battle and we signed a few for them, we would have done the same for you if you had asked.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies