Author Topic: Packers vs Seahawks  (Read 877 times)

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Packers vs Seahawks
« on: September 25, 2012, 05:56:09 am »
what. the. fuck

fire those refs plz
Pock gobblers

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: Packers vs Seahawks
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 07:43:22 am »
They're not even real refs anyways! Down with the NFL!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 07:47:42 am »
it was hilarious listening to ESPN after the game. Hahahaha, first game-winning interception....
Pock gobblers

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 05:42:16 pm »
I'm not a fan of either team but how on earth they made that call is beyond me

e: for funsies
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:48:50 pm by Rikthor »
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 10:14:18 pm »
That call absolutely disgusts me.  If this is how the rest of the season is set to pan out, then GG NFL.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 03:16:41 am »
That shit was pretty stupid, watched it live and everything though I'm a fan of neither team. Green Bay definitely had control of the ball, not sure what fucking game the refs were watching but it definitely wasn't that one.

Also, can anyone fill me in on what happened with the Patriots game? I've been hearing about it too, but haven't heard details or been bothered to read into it on google shit.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 03:22:59 am »
Field goal that went up above the post.  Extremely close call and could honestly go either way.  There are videos on youtube.
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:17 am »
Ah yeah, just looked at that on YouTube, not nearly as bad as the Packers Seahawks game though. Can't blame either on the players, just really bad officiating.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 06:44:38 pm »
I don't really have a problem with the last call on The Failmary. When I first saw it looked like Jennings had control first and therefore wasn't simultaneous but it was so close that it would have been a tough call for the real refs to make (Calvin Johnson non-TD anyone?). The play was reviewed upstairs by the replay officials who are not scabs so blaming that on the replacements is a moot point. You could make an argument that the real refs might have called Tate for PI on Williams though.. or not calling the bogus roughing the passer on Wilson on the drive before which potentially could have ended the game. Honestly Packer fans should be more concerned about how their team played for the other 59 minutes and 52 seconds of that game. Eight sacks in the first half, really guys? Seattle is no joke and playing at their house is always a tough task but come on.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:47:39 pm by bilwit »

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 06:51:32 pm »
Look at how well Seattle played in the second half though.  Yes the Packers were absolutely atrocious the first half, but seemed to get their running game going in the second.  It is unfortunately a two half game.  Also, let's not forget that the Packers defense played a hell of game.  They played their asses off the first and fell short the second (besides the fail mary).  And for anyone saying anything about how the packers got lucky with that PI call on their TD drive, do not forget that PI call on Shields that got the Seahawks out of that 1st or 2nd (can't remember) and 30.  As to the replay ref not overturning it, the officials work as a team and for him to overrule the replacement officials would have just caused further outrage against them being allowed to officiate in the first place.  All in all though, I think this will most likely help the Packers get back to where they need to be.