3 (1.8%)
What?
11 (6.6%)
I AM EXCITE
20 (12%)
Serf Onz
66 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Author Topic: [Nord] The Nordmen (Invite only)  (Read 206287 times)

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: [Nord] The Nordmen (Recruiting EU)
« Reply #765 on: October 01, 2012, 09:07:24 pm »
+2
never said they didnt : )  just wanted to point that out cause im a loner so it might not be obvious  :mrgreen:

Ban the spammer!  :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #766 on: October 02, 2012, 04:24:58 am »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #767 on: October 02, 2012, 12:34:53 pm »
+3

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #768 on: October 02, 2012, 03:12:29 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Poor Shanksy
Where clumsy tounges cant sing the tender tunes you shouldnt look for ears to understand them. Nord wenches cant be loved, they get claimed and owned since ages by the one with most lack of fair play until a worse one appears. Thats what they call diplomacy and thats what we've learn'd time over time.
Big ass clan found a reason to attack the ones that just gave them a castle in good spirit, instead of helping the homeless traveler he bites the open hand ? Sweet , so be it ! - Predictable and predicted it was for them as for any other of these that should oppose those of same size, to help the ones in need ( you might have got a friend )  - Dont forget to make a screeny of kicking the man on the floor to show the true kind of your power ; you might need it to be able to recall you last victory one day !
... The first victims of war are truth and innocence and the last one is humaity ? Not here, no morality needed in a fake world with no history nor future .. lets just skip right to the end, its nothing personally just how the game runs ? ~ Love was never there dear shanksy ='(
Now lets switch hugs with lies and cookies with blades to serve those wild animals the feelings they understand and deserve ...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:18:29 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #769 on: October 02, 2012, 03:42:38 pm »
+1
Poor Shanksy
Where clumsy tounges cant sing the tender tunes you shouldnt look for ears to understand them. Nord wenches cant be loved, they get claimed and owned since ages by the one with most lack of fair play until a worse one appears. Thats what they call diplomacy and thats what we've learn'd time over time.
Big ass clan found a reason to attack the ones that just gave them a castle in good spirit, instead of helping the homeless traveler he bites the open hand ? Sweet , so be it ! - Predictable and predicted it was for them as for any other of these that should oppose those of same size, to help the ones in need ( you might have got a friend )  - Dont forget to make a screeny of kicking the man on the floor to show the true kind of your power ; you might need it to be able to recall you last victory one day !
... The first victims of war are truth and innocence and the last one is humaity ? Not here, no morality needed in a fake world with no history nor future .. lets just skip right to the end, its nothing personally just how the game runs ? ~ Love was never there dear shanksy ='(
Now lets switch hugs with lies and cookies with blades to serve those wild animals the feelings they understand and deserve ...
Dear Micah,
Your words sting my heart. They sting as painfully as the cold does, on these lonely winter nights I spend without you beside me. Where did it all go wrong? When did we, lovers and friends, turn to enemies? What madness have driven us to forget our past and turn on each others as enemies!
It pains me. It pains me that the next time I see you it will be on the battlefield as enemies. As foes, wanting to slay and kill each other. I do not look forward to that day.
It was not from any disagreement between each other that these hostilities stem from, I believe. It is from the treachery and deceit, brought forth from greed and warmongering, that the Mercenaries and the Crusaders have done that forces us to shed each other blood. I know that you cannot break your oaths to the vile Mercenaries and Crusaders, and neither will I ask you to. Your honour and sense of duty is part of why I love you so, my dear Micah.
So I will fight you. With a tear in my eye, and a lump in my throat, I will fight you. Not out of hatred, but out of duty. May both our bodies die on the battlefield, so at least we can find peace. Together.

TL;DR
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #770 on: October 02, 2012, 05:43:05 pm »
+2
What? Only 3~ months ago Okin updated the roster.

Diplomacy is up-to-date, obviously, we have no enemies.

Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #771 on: October 02, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »
+2
Dear Micah,
Your words sting my heart. They sting as painfully as the cold does, on these lonely winter nights I spend without you beside me. Where did it all go wrong? When did we, lovers and friends, turn to enemies? What madness have driven us to forget our past and turn on each others as enemies!
It pains me. It pains me that the next time I see you it will be on the battlefield as enemies. As foes, wanting to slay and kill each other. I do not look forward to that day.
It was not from any disagreement between each other that these hostilities stem from, I believe. It is from the treachery and deceit, brought forth from greed and warmongering, that the Mercenaries and the Crusaders have done that forces us to shed each other blood. I know that you cannot break your oaths to the vile Mercenaries and Crusaders, and neither will I ask you to. Your honour and sense of duty is part of why I love you so, my dear Micah.
So I will fight you. With a tear in my eye, and a lump in my throat, I will fight you. Not out of hatred, but out of duty. May both our bodies die on the battlefield, so at least we can find peace. Together.

TL;DR
(click to show/hide)

Dear Zap
Cold and lonely winters ? I suppose there once was. Though my winternights are not lonely at all; they are pretty much busy and filled up with sound of moaning of my starving brothers and cries of their mothers.There is nothing left to feel for me but for those  faithfull kinsmen, tired of traveling in the search for a new home, yet never losing a piece of hope. We may find each other in battle and lie dead side on side , yet no man shall find one tear in my eyes. To blame anyone i must refuse, thats matter for those who feel guilt which i not do. My dear Zap, if there is love for our distinct kinds i fear it will have to wait until the last traitor has fallen who makes your men come at us in greed for blood.

TL;DR
(click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:36:32 am by Micah »

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #772 on: October 02, 2012, 06:55:00 pm »
+1
you bitter yourselves , whip your nose in the air, and claim to be the righteous ones, but seeing the simple truth is not the trait of an arrogant being, the simple truth , where as in you betrayed us by opposing us in battle. you reap what you sow.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 02, 2012, 07:50:30 pm »
you bitter yourselves , whip your nose in the air, and claim to be the righteous ones, but seeing the simple truth is not the trait of an arrogant being, the simple truth , where as in you betrayed us by opposing us in battle. you reap what you sow.

Oh sure, i do understand that SoA poses a real big thread for your little faction when signing up in roster for allies defending their lands... you did know about this relationship long before , why did you not tell us your real intention towards us before mistakenly accepting our neighborship in Chalbek Castle ? Or maybe before you reconsidered and claimed it back for DenBitre ? Or when you did not accept friendsip with our alliance and the Mercs ? Oh well , it wouldnt have been that easy for you right ? Oh, and yes .. we posed such a big thread as a strategus clan then and even more now , since we have so much land and huge armies that can come at you , i see ...  and signing up for a roster is the same as openly attacking a faction , i see :mrgreen: I tell you what , it could be any randomer guy who would have cought you in that unlucky moment and slaughter your guys 40:7 or so... still SoA didnt attack you and neither it made the time for the battle. Wasnt the first attack on our Alliance from Nords ? Man, we are a small faction looking for diplomatic or trading relations and not a war we couldnt even equip. Nords didnt offfer us any relation before or while attacking our alliance. You did start the war and you can surely feel guilt about that.
We can afford to whip our nose in the air in opposite to you , you can try to blame whoever you want ... righteousness will not come to your side, its simply not your style ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:39:47 am by Micah »

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #774 on: October 02, 2012, 08:14:16 pm »
well nerds tooked our strat virginity i guess :x

but for now and for ever Nords shall be Nerds cuz they not fight like real nordicmen xD
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 02, 2012, 08:23:29 pm »
+2
you seem to take alot of pride from being the small faction, and standing behind your ideas of ''honor'' , this might be a good reality check to your dreamyness, you cry out in loud shouts of the unfairness of things, and try to condensend upon us with cheap words, but your lesson shall be to tread more carefully.

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #776 on: October 02, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »
+1
huh
LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2012, 10:11:28 pm »
huh
LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING

LESS TALKING, MORE (SUPERNATURAL) GIFS!

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #778 on: October 03, 2012, 03:13:47 am »
FREEDOM! LIBERTY!

(click to show/hide)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 03, 2012, 03:22:01 am »
+1
LESS QQ, MOAR .GIF