Other Games > Chivalry

Did you or do you still play Age of Chivalry

(1/3) > >>

Cosmos_Shielder:
I used to to play age of chivalry         and          Pirates Viking And Knights  and i had a lot of fun with these games.
I downloaded it again , and it's still funny to play, particularly the archer who feel definetely different than in Crpg. Rate of fire is better , but aiming is harder. You can aim perfectly if you are good at it (no randomness , or only a few) , but it's very hard to do. So you really feel like you are showering the ennemy.
Also spamming the thrust attack is also very fun , particularly when you behead your opponent!

Tzar:
I played it almost as much as ive played cRPG but since the only servers that where left at the end after the anouncement of aoc2 was that us server i quit  :cry:

But Daymn it was fun  :lol:

Vikings and knights lol tottaly forgot that game also good fun but aoc had better combat

Cosmos_Shielder:

--- Quote from: Tzar on April 27, 2012, 12:04:54 am ---I played it almost as much as ive played cRPG but since the only servers that where left at the end after the anouncement of aoc2 was that us server i quit  :cry:

But Daymn it was fun  :lol:

Vikings and knights lol tottaly forgot that game also good fun but aoc had better combat

--- End quote ---
I particularly like the special attack you have in PVK II , they are impressive

Rumblood:
I played AoC until the servers pretty much died at the times I was trying to play. I've played the PV&K, but it wasn't as good as AoC, and coming after cRPG it wasn't worth the bother.

B3RS3RK:
AoC was nice, but too casual.Not so much skill involved.

PVKII was FUCKING AWESOME, but at a certain point I wasnt able to find servers with players on, so I quit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version