Author Topic: Is there any way to remove the pre-placed plants?  (Read 529 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Is there any way to remove the pre-placed plants?
« on: January 23, 2012, 03:11:12 pm »
I've been messing a bit around with the scene editor in c-rpg and I'm just wondering if removing the random pre-placed plants is possible... yeah... that's pretty much it... I really couldn't find any way to make this post any longer... besides going offtopic... like I am now...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Ozin

• Duke
  • Renown: 584
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • IRC nick: Ozin
Re: Is there any way to remove the pre-placed plants?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:35:39 pm »
If you have the terrain code (found in scenes.txt), I think you can load native warband in edit mode, go to the map in sp and press edit terrain. Paste it there and then remove the trees and all. Copy the new edited terrain code, and paste it to the scenes.txt again and voilĂ . You'll have to remove all of the trees though.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:37:43 pm by Ozin »

Offline Teeth

• Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to remove the pre-placed plants?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:37:25 am »
If you are making a new map make sure to disable all randomly generated vegetation, cause you can't edit those and they might be in the way.