Author Topic: Autoblocker unban thread  (Read 65029 times)

Offline Downs

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 11:41:33 pm »
Greetings. I downloaded the autoblock on Desember 11, after a friend of mine sent me the link. I tested it for maybe 20 minutes in crpg, to see how it worked. I found it boring and deleted it. And I did not play crpg at all for several weeks before the ban came. Now I would really appreciate a clean start with this great mod. I am sorry, thanks for your time.

Meow: Light use. Unban 04.03.2012
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:03:05 pm by Meow »

Offline plex

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 08:45:03 pm »
no mercy.
Meow: Extensive use, permabanned.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:06:17 am by plex »

Offline Sir_Chimer

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 10:35:49 pm »
I don't know when it started since my brothers used this game alot on crpg but it is mainly my account. I was told to come here by meow but I have no idea when he started using it. He has been kicked off my computer though and the program has been deleted off my system. I had taken a 4 month leave off the game while this time he was using the game off and on. I just want my account back.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:02:01 pm by Meow »

Offline Moreau

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 10:14:39 pm »
I used autoblocker 3 or 4 times all the way back at the beginnning of 2011. I think it was around April that I tried the auto blocker. I haven't used it since. I got banned and it totally sucked. I have been playing vanilla and with fire and sword but I would really like to get back into C-RPG since it was so fun. I will not be using that again since I don't even want to get banned again...

With regards,

Moreau

Meow: First wave ban, light use - unbanned after almost a year.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:04:43 am by Meow »

Offline Dolby

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dolby
  • IRC nick: Dolby
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 07:47:46 pm »

Meow: Minor use. Unban 01.03.2012.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 02:13:15 pm by Dolby »

Offline Hizard

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 09:09:59 pm »
-
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:14:02 pm by Hizard »

Offline Colonel_Sanders

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 04:12:15 am »
used it back in december 2011 for a few days just want get back to playing with my clan again cheers  :mrgreen:

Meow: Light use. Unban 22.03.2012
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:23:51 am by Meow »

Offline Machinist_HAHAHA

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 01:04:21 am »
i used the auto block hack in late'ish december around the christmas period and stopped playing crpg/warband around the same time because of real life commitments including having to move country but i have been back in the uk now for a bit now, i have time to game again, i did this because i was extremely ill/hung over and drunk due to large amounts of alcohol around that time due to hardcore christmas partying as i would miss seeing people and spending time with them, it was a month of alcolism and illness and i wanted to squeeze in some gaming while i could and do what i wanna do.

this led to me being unable to play normally though and i was sick of being totally raped on a under developed character and playing like ass.

i dont play games with hacks i think its lame but i wanted to level my character to the point where i could be competitive against older veterans of the game, sorry it if ruined anyones experience, this is me normally playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyXZLDk0v4c

i assure you even with the block hack when i had time to play around christmas my score was terrible and it probably had little effect on the players gameplay experience as i was dribbling all over the keyboard playing mainly for the goal of trying to improve my character and when i did play i was on the NA siege server with ping disadvantage because i was out most of the day and night

a example of my "dribble" is that im a shield user, i use it alot but at that period of playing i dont even think i used a shield even though i have one and can recall i died to archer fire alot rambo'ing in.

obviously if i got unbanned i wouldnt hack and have no intention of doing so. if i dont get unbanned peace out it was fun  8-)

o my character nick last time i played was Machinist_Knight_Of_Flowers

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:32:02 am by Meow »

Offline Shoke

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alask
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 12:25:13 pm »
I used it in november 2011 for about 40min. Havent had a chance to have fun. Got banned instantly. I understand my mistakes, and i am really sorry. Havent used it since and am sure I will never use it again.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English, and thanks for your time.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:44:28 pm by Meow »

Offline kaloszer

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 10:16:23 am »
tl'dr
Last time when I used autoblocker was march 2011. Used it for like 50 minutes. I got bored seeing as it's really easy to kill someone with it. I didnt have any satisfaction from killing. So I deleted it, played for like a month or so, and left to play another game. Now after a year im coming back, trying to get on the server because i forgot my login credentials, and I see that Im banned from Crpg.

Meow: Light use, banned during the second wave half a year ago - Unbanned.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:47:39 am by Meow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Inegeld

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »
ohh maybe, VR_Biyarni give me autoblock, and i use it about 10 minutes and the dont use it. After this i wasnt banned and played without it.

Meow: Minor use, Unban 01.04.2012. NVM key compromised, will stay banned.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:10:10 pm by Meow »

Offline drgreenthumb

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 07:00:59 pm »
I don't remember when I last played CRPG, probably 3/2 months ago. Sadly, I remember I used autoblocker for a few days, even when my manual-blocking wasn't too bad. I know you don't have to test me now, but you can trust me - I'm not using it anymore.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:01:38 pm by Meow »

Offline Modsec

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 04:48:12 am »
For my buddy Smasherkao who cannot get his password and post this himself because he doesn't know his password and is banned.

Smasherkao: "I only ever used an autoblocker for about 3-4 day's, and I never really played much to begin with."

Meow: VOID_Smasher - Light use, Unban 01.05.2012.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 05:57:23 pm by Meow »

Offline Metalsie

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 07:16:20 pm »
I used autoblocker 8-4 months ago on my old computer. I found autoblocker when I invited my friend to play cRpg he was using it. I think I used it on shogunate server in evening for half and hour then switched to official 1 for 2 hours.  next day I used it on Siege for 2 hours then got bored and quit. After that day that I bought a new Pc and stopped playing Crpg entirely(I found Mount Musket) and didnt play it until now. I stopped using autoblocker since it got iincompatible with warband so I ask for second chance.

Meow: Minor use. Unban 15.04.2012.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:43:15 pm by Meow »

Offline Templar_Kalist

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 02:46:58 pm »
Ok, I will admit I used autoblocker, when I got pwned on CRPG by others.

I didn't use it 24/7 at all, since there is no point of the game then. I mean, then you just click and hit, where is the fun in that?

In total I think I used the autoblocker for: 5 hours (In use)

I don't really remember the time and date, but I used it on a duel server.

It's around 1 year ago.

I have definetely learned about this over the year, and have become more mature. I am sorry for the proplems I have may caused by my stupidness, and all I am asking for is a 2'nd chance.

I come here to come back and fun, like in the old good times for me. Not to come back click and hitting (Autoblocking), that was so boring too. I wouldn't have taken myself time to write this thread either if I didn't really meant it too.

Kind regards, Templar_Kalist

Meow: Light use, Unban 07.05.2012.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:41:53 pm by Meow »