Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 361806 times)

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Re: Saracens
« Reply #4860 on: July 05, 2012, 02:41:24 pm »
+1
Apostata I'm renting apartment near sea very cheap only 100 euros per day, signature of best player in crpg included in price.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #4861 on: July 05, 2012, 02:47:09 pm »
+1
Hey Infidels,

My name is Jamal al Din, and I hate every single piece of your blasphemies. Allah is most merciful, but all of you are virgins, inbreds, hungarian centipedes with mongolic cultural background who spend every second of their day breeding bundle of sticksry and kebabs. You are almost everything bad,wrongdoing and hubric in the cRpg. You are the most rusty and inaccurate RPG-7 projectile ever launched against the infidels. You are the most horrible sand menstruate in history of crpg degradation. Muhammad's own piss would'nt call your efforts worthy of sprinkling. By Allah, honestly, have any of you ever gotten any valour without being jumping and mauling bundle of stickss? And do you still think about warm place full of goats in paradise? I mean, I guess it's easy to maul other people because of your own insecurities Gnjusaladin, but after all you all take to a whole new my old friend gnjuslevel by letting your anus raped by infidels. It is like that you dont even trying to take their heads from their living bodies with your good old rusty knife.  This is even worse than not lubricating AK rifle barrel with your own slimy thing from anus. This is an outrage.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot or hadith. I'm pretty much perfect. I was mujahid  with clean anus since I was thrown in the garbage by my fat mother, and was educated by the family of goats since then. What styles do you play, other than "jack off and invest in polearms"? I also get straight likes from Allah from my fidelious zeal, and had a nijab fat wife (She just blew herself; Shit was SO paradise). You are all bundle of stickss almost as worse as infidels who should just kill more of the projectile throwing/tossing/firing/fucking morons in neverending Jihad to spare your filthy anuses of the eternal fire. Thanks for listening, no decapitation for bonding this message now. Sorry.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
<--------------------------------------

Good ol' Applebottom, the only guy in this game who i was scared (only a bit but still scared) to meet in the battlefield, back in my Huscarl/Axe/Pick/Arbalest days, when i couldn't block manually even if my real life depended on it. All the Jesuses, Lolwens & Bloberyns of this world didn't scare me but this guy did, for some strange, unknown reason.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #4862 on: July 05, 2012, 03:54:58 pm »
+1
who is i throw stuff?

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #4863 on: July 05, 2012, 04:05:07 pm »
+1
Its me, i caused a shitstorm continualy tked and insulted everyone for 3 maps ill probably be permabanned   :lol:
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #4864 on: July 05, 2012, 04:10:11 pm »
+1
dood u got a pm

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1933
  • Infamy: 2647
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 05, 2012, 05:58:30 pm »
+1
Umbra, you better stop visiting this forum if you want to quit cRPG forever. As long you're reading what we write in here, it will be hard for you not to come online to check what's new.

I'm also on a break from cRPG, was playing the other day for 3 hours but that's all I've played in last 4 or 5 days and I probably won't be playing more than 10 hours total in next two or three months.

Combination of bored and wanting to spend more time elsewhere are main reasons why I'm on a break. You should do the same, maybe you'll like GW2 a lot more than cRPG so in few months you won't even consider playing cRPG again.

Btw. playing other games instead of cRPG isn't solution. I've tried it. Better find some other hobby to occupy yourself. Something creative that gives actual results.

Offline Rage_Guy

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 123
  • cRPG Player
  • L to the ATVIA, bitch.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Latvian Potato Empire
« Reply #4866 on: July 05, 2012, 06:18:13 pm »
+1
I joined kickboxing club, but it doesn't help

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 05, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »
+2
I joined kickboxing club, but it doesn't help

Yeah, they probably broke your legs so you can't do anything else then play cRPG & troll the forums.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #4868 on: July 05, 2012, 06:47:40 pm »
+1
Im free from the shackles of this game at last  :lol:

Now then, whos up for some dayz?  :D
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: July 05, 2012, 07:37:15 pm »
+1
I'm still contemplating installing it, might do so this weekend. :P

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #4870 on: July 05, 2012, 07:49:27 pm »
+1
dont,

its a trap

allah is testing you, if you do it, you dont get the virgins

Offline Apostata

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_John_Applebottom
« Reply #4871 on: July 05, 2012, 08:51:34 pm »
+2
Hey centipedes,

it's Jamal ad Din again, I have decided to save your souls and toss you some wisdom, so here's quality literature excerpt from sura named "The mob" which will give you the right path to follow. Praise Him!

"(20)...So he escaped from the  mobbing folk of lolstabbers and pike my old friends, fearing, vigilant. He said: My Lord! Deliver me from the wrongdoing ranged bundle of sticksry! (21) And when he turned his face toward his back, he saw a shocked rider aiming a lance at him, prepared to hit his back, but the soldier of faith said: Oh fuck thee, cav, for I am muslim and I have not found anything good in deed you're about to do upon me. And rider went away alas not in shame, but in fear of facing the enemy honorably. (22) And then Lord saw the scale of ongoing bundle of sticksry and spoke to soldier of faith: Oh! Hesitate not mighty muslim, for yours is a place in the eternal gardens and yours is the fruit of heavenly wisdom. For thee I have eternal blessing of paradise upon your soul, but for those whose deeds have been spoiled by frequent presence of lolstabs, I do have vengeance prepared for them.(23) Oh for those who lolstabbeth I prepared damnation, for their eyes do not seek the truth, nor their souls strive for My blessing. Such is the fate of those damned in eyes of your Creator. For every lolstab causeth upon fellow muslim, a forty hundred spins in the turbine of Gabriel, filled by ten horny surricatas, three fat persian cats with their mouths full of rotten catfood and seven menstruating, horny lemurs with blonde tails, twice the size and might of the wrongdoer. And they shall have their fill of him and into him they will put their seed and forced vice versa each time every single spin of the turbine of Gabriel is completed, for their deeds caused My wrath and theres no retribution for sin at the final judgement, but damnation.(24) Ah hear me mighty muslim! For those whose deeds have been spoiled by frequent presence of backpedalling, I do have vengeance prepared for them.(25) Oh for those who backpedalleth away from mighty muslimeen and swung or stabeth their weapon, using their S button, I prepared damnation, for their eyes do not seek the truth, nor their souls hunger for My blessings. Such is the fate of those damned in eyes of your Creator. For every time S button was pusheth by the wrongdoer to cause backpedalling, I have orchestrated right amount of burning oil, scorching their backs and feet, raping their anus with eternal fire, thoroughly and deeply within, for sin have cometh there first and cursed the body fluids. And all that because their deeds caused My wrath and theres no retribution for sin at the final judgement, but damnation.(26)Oh! Fear thine Lord muslimeen, for He's almighty all knowing...

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4872 on: July 05, 2012, 09:05:08 pm »
+1
Hey centipedes,

it's Jamal ad Din again, I have decided to save your souls and toss you some wisdom, so here's quality literature excerpt from sura named "The mob" which will give you the right path to follow. Praise Him!

"(20)...So he escaped from the  mobbing folk of lolstabbers and pike my old friends, fearing, vigilant. He said: My Lord! Deliver me from the wrongdoing ranged bundle of sticksry! (21) And when he turned his face toward his back, he saw a shocked rider aiming a lance at him, prepared to hit his back, but the soldier of faith said: Oh fuck thee, cav, for I am muslim and I have not found anything good in deed you're about to do upon me. And rider went away alas not in shame, but in fear of facing the enemy honorably. (22) And then Lord saw the scale of ongoing bundle of sticksry and spoke to soldier of faith: Oh! Hesitate not mighty muslim, for yours is a place in the eternal gardens and yours is the fruit of heavenly wisdom. For thee I have eternal blessing of paradise upon your soul, but for those whose deeds have been spoiled by frequent presence of lolstabs, I do have vengeance prepared for them.(23) Oh for those who lolstabbeth I prepared damnation, for their eyes do not seek the truth, nor their souls strive for My blessing. Such is the fate of those damned in eyes of your Creator. For every lolstab causeth upon fellow muslim, a forty hundred spins in the turbine of Gabriel, filled by ten horny surricatas, three fat persian cats with their mouths full of rotten catfood and seven menstruating, horny lemurs with blonde tails, twice the size and might of the wrongdoer. And they shall have their fill of him and into him they will put their seed and forced vice versa each time every single spin of the turbine of Gabriel is completed, for their deeds caused My wrath and theres no retribution for sin at the final judgement, but damnation.(24) Ah hear me mighty muslim! For those whose deeds have been spoiled by frequent presence of backpedalling, I do have vengeance prepared for them.(25) Oh for those who backpedalleth away from mighty muslimeen and swung or stabeth their weapon, using their S button, I prepared damnation, for their eyes do not seek the truth, nor their souls hunger for My blessings. Such is the fate of those damned in eyes of your Creator. For every time S button was pusheth by the wrongdoer to cause backpedalling, I have orchestrated right amount of burning oil, scorching their backs and feet, raping their anus with eternal fire, thoroughly and deeply within, for sin have cometh there first and cursed the body fluids. And all that because their deeds caused My wrath and theres no retribution for sin at the final judgement, but damnation.(26)Oh! Fear thine Lord muslimeen, for He's almighty all knowing...
Praised be the Mighty...

...but you have way too much time on your hand!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #4873 on: July 05, 2012, 10:35:04 pm »
+1
djavo you mf, what's your nickname in swtor?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 05, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »
+1
But we are not crapikuku

Indeed, Kapikulus (with the help of Allah himself) evolved into a semi-skilled clan while you guys are still so bad that the Prophet himself cries when he sees you play.

(click to show/hide)

Beat that, BashieFailooks.  :twisted: