Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 362113 times)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Re: Saracens
« Reply #4845 on: July 05, 2012, 09:00:36 am »
+1
Now you need cosmetic surgery to increase the size of your nose.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #4846 on: July 05, 2012, 09:51:15 am »
+2
sevgilim osuruyor

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #4847 on: July 05, 2012, 12:13:30 pm »
+1
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4848 on: July 05, 2012, 01:26:21 pm »
+1
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: July 05, 2012, 01:55:31 pm »
+1
Unreal:

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #4850 on: July 05, 2012, 02:08:44 pm »
+1
Does anyone want to play or learn how to play Heroes of Newerth, its a free and awesome game and im willing to teach anyone who wants  :D
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4851 on: July 05, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »
+1
Does anyone want to play or learn how to play Heroes of Newerth, its a free and awesome game and im willing to teach anyone who wants  :D

NO!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #4852 on: July 05, 2012, 02:12:45 pm »
+2
Prpavi should change his ingame name to Frau Nein :mrgreen:
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:24 pm »
+1

Hon is fake of the DOTA! play dota
Unreal:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #4854 on: July 05, 2012, 02:14:33 pm »
+1

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: July 05, 2012, 02:19:29 pm »
+1
Atleast try it before you bash it  :D

Offline Apostata

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_John_Applebottom
« Reply #4856 on: July 05, 2012, 02:26:31 pm »
+18
Hey Infidels,

My name is Jamal al Din, and I hate every single piece of your blasphemies. Allah is most merciful, but all of you are virgins, inbreds, hungarian centipedes with mongolic cultural background who spend every second of their day breeding bundle of sticksry and kebabs. You are almost everything bad,wrongdoing and hubric in the cRpg. You are the most rusty and inaccurate RPG-7 projectile ever launched against the infidels. You are the most horrible sand menstruate in history of crpg degradation. Muhammad's own piss would'nt call your efforts worthy of sprinkling. By Allah, honestly, have any of you ever gotten any valour without being jumping and mauling bundle of stickss? And do you still think about warm place full of goats in paradise? I mean, I guess it's easy to maul other people because of your own insecurities Gnjusaladin, but after all you all take to a whole new my old friend gnjuslevel by letting your anus raped by infidels. It is like that you dont even trying to take their heads from their living bodies with your good old rusty knife.  This is even worse than not lubricating AK rifle barrel with your own slimy thing from anus. This is an outrage.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot or hadith. I'm pretty much perfect. I was mujahid  with clean anus since I was thrown in the garbage by my fat mother, and was educated by the family of goats since then. What styles do you play, other than "jack off and invest in polearms"? I also get straight likes from Allah from my fidelious zeal, and had a nijab fat wife (She just blew herself; Shit was SO paradise). You are all bundle of stickss almost as worse as infidels who should just kill more of the projectile throwing/tossing/firing/fucking morons in neverending Jihad to spare your filthy anuses of the eternal fire. Thanks for listening, no decapitation for bonding this message now. Sorry.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
<--------------------------------------

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #4857 on: July 05, 2012, 02:29:14 pm »
+2
Hey Infidels,

My name is Jamal al Din, and I hate every single piece of your blasphemies. Allah is most merciful, but all of you are virgins, inbreds, hungarian centipedes with mongolic cultural background who spend every second of their day breeding bundle of sticksry and kebabs. You are almost everything bad,wrongdoing and hubric in the cRpg. You are the most rusty and inaccurate RPG-7 projectile ever launched against the infidels. You are the most horrible sand menstruate in history of crpg degradation. Muhammad's own piss would'nt call your efforts worthy of sprinkling. By Allah, honestly, have any of you ever gotten any valour without being jumping and mauling bundle of stickss? And do you still think about warm place full of goats in paradise? I mean, I guess it's easy to maul other people because of your own insecurities Gnjusaladin, but after all you all take to a whole new my old friend gnjuslevel by letting your anus raped by infidels. It is like that you dont even trying to take their heads from their living bodies with your good old rusty knife.  This is even worse than not lubricating AK rifle barrel with your own slimy thing from anus. This is an outrage.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot or hadith. I'm pretty much perfect. I was mujahid  with clean anus since I was thrown in the garbage by my fat mother, and was educated by the family of goats since then. What styles do you play, other than "jack off and invest in polearms"? I also get straight likes from Allah from my fidelious zeal, and had a nijab fat wife (She just blew herself; Shit was SO paradise). You are all bundle of stickss almost as worse as infidels who should just kill more of the projectile throwing/tossing/firing/fucking morons in neverending Jihad to spare your filthy anuses of the eternal fire. Thanks for listening, no decapitation for bonding this message now. Sorry.

ok, you can join us

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: July 05, 2012, 02:30:08 pm »
+1
Let this man in!    :D

P.S. thumb him up !

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4859 on: July 05, 2012, 02:40:08 pm »
+1
Hey Infidels,

Welcome. Something tells me you will fit right in.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.