Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 361961 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Saracens
« Reply #4035 on: June 13, 2012, 11:27:17 pm »
Well he got something out of this fail at least. A new nickname. 8-)

Kudos to Prpavi for that.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: June 14, 2012, 12:22:41 am »
Aptalturk is probably turning in his grave.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #4037 on: June 14, 2012, 12:38:57 am »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #4038 on: June 14, 2012, 04:21:53 am »
A+ posts all around. Would read again.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4039 on: June 14, 2012, 06:57:43 am »
We're always happy to deliver...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #4040 on: June 14, 2012, 08:23:05 am »
Wait so does that means hes pissed with me as well as unknowingly i called that 'character' a whore?

That "character" is his beloved ShieldMaiden, a mythical creature of unseen & unimaginable beauty who's divine voice was heard on our TS a few time speaking in some ancient unknown language that we couldn't understand but none of us were hallucinating, we know we heard her and even if we thought it was our minds playing tricks with us the mighty Emortal Volkan Babacan, the defender of the ShieldMaiden, protector of her chastity and guardian of her virginity was there to prove us wrong.
I hope you understand now, Crymoar, why i was saying goodbye to you that evening, you've insulted the Maiden and your faith is sealed. You will die very soon.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

:P
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard Official Forum
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Proximo
  • IRC nick: Proximo
« Reply #4041 on: June 14, 2012, 09:37:30 am »
If you go and insult somebody with his special information on public places, this is not trolling shit, its a huge fail.

So i posted those things because of gnjus, Before gnjus's trolling on me shits, there was no problem between me and whole bandits. When he saw me in team speak he starts hello terrorist( and this was ok for me also i've changed my ts name to terrorist because of his joke) but also he were start talking about my gf. i warned him in everywhere in game and in Team speak so many times i said Gnjus its very important shit for me please dont talk about that, but he did not stop talking about that. I always tried to explain, we are different cultures, those words and sentences maybe normal in your country but not in mine, and he always said you are right but he didnt stop talking about that.

He insulted me in Team Speak, expose my special information in public game server, and here still trying to be a c-rpg forum hero.

In this way, gnjus my only target i dont wanna insult any croatian person but this gnjus is soulness creature and there is no other way.

the day before yesterday in eu1 he starts talking about my gf again and i said what are you doing gnjus its not funny and dont do that, he kept talking, also superbeast saw those shitstorm and he warn gnjus to behave, but he did not stop, i warned him in game couple times, after that i said nothing and tried not to talk, but yesterday morning he post to my clan page a post, that was the end of the line. and GNJUS yes you started this NOT ME !

I remember i heard this so many times in your team speak ; Cmon man this is internet, everybody can insult you and you can do nothing about it. dont give a fuck them.

If you wanna continue insulting me in game or forum and if this is a free place to do everything you want like you said above, Beleive me i have plenty very dirty ideas you dont wanna saw and read them here,

I did not post anything here from yesterday night to now, because i respect Prpavi and Panos

Do you wanna continue ? Or just stop talking each other ?

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #4042 on: June 14, 2012, 09:41:35 am »
koja debilcina majko moja.......

bio jednom davno grafit negdje na jarunu prije nekih 20-25 godina......nema casti u guzo peraca.....porky pig!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #4043 on: June 14, 2012, 09:49:53 am »
but this gnjus is soulness creature

Stop reading at this point and went:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: June 14, 2012, 09:51:26 am »
Also i edited that photo post, after you reported me to the cia, fbi, irc, mods and the rest,

I edited those photos because i still respect Prpavi(he told me something yesterday) and Panos, And once again, i am here because of gnjus ! not for any other croatian...

But if he wanna keep talk about me they are gonna back to the place.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4046 on: June 14, 2012, 10:28:24 am »
@ Emo - It is disturbing that you somehow think that genocide, war, destriction is the same as complementing somebodys girlfried...

You lack basic human empathy and the brains to comprehand that posting pictures of the war that finished just 15 years ago wich you know nothing about is equal revenge to somebody calling you girlfried hot.

You say go Serbia, the should have killed you all. That fucking war threw our country 20 years back if not more, no laughing matter. This was not even a troll you just made yourlesf look stupid and biggot and if that wasn't enough you say you got more things planned and Gnjus should watch his words.

Get it together before you make a bigger fool of yourself and let it go pls. You are arguing with Gnjus and Bjord sry to say but u got no chance.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #4047 on: June 14, 2012, 10:31:02 am »
What a load of Bok!
Turtles

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #4048 on: June 14, 2012, 10:31:57 am »
NEED MORE POPCORN

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: June 14, 2012, 10:57:36 am »
@ Emo - It is disturbing that you somehow think that genocide, war, destriction is the same as complementing somebodys girlfried...
You lack basic human empathy and the brains to comprehand that posting pictures of the war that finished just 15 years ago wich you know nothing about is equal revenge to somebody calling you girlfried hot.
You say go Serbia, the should have killed you all. That fucking war threw our country 20 years back if not more, no laughing matter. This was not even a troll you just made yourlesf look stupid and biggot and if that wasn't enough you say you got more things planned and Gnjus should watch his words.
Get it together before you make a bigger fool of yourself and let it go pls. You are arguing with Gnjus and Bjord sry to say but u got no chance.

It is disturbing that you somehow think that genocide, war, destriction is the same as complementing somebodys girlfried...
>> I said countless time to him DO NOT FUCKING DO THAT and you know this. But there is no other way to insult Gnjus and you know this also.

>> Maybe you dont understand this but in my country that kind of shit are very insulting case, also i try to explain this many many times in ts.

>> I dont care what people think about me, because i know myself, also you know me i never say anything in teamspeak about countries war or other things, i already said fuck you kurwa or something nothing more, if gnjus thinks he can do and he can say everything here so i can do the same like gnjus.

Get it together before you make a bigger fool of yourself and let it go pls, You are arguing with Gnjus and Bjord sry to say but u got no chance.
>> If you think that way, I think you dont know me enough yet, if someone insult me i can do high level insulting things.

But i hope this shit gonna end here. If he doesnt care his clan mates feelings like corwin and old soldiers etc..., it is gonna be very dirty...

I Hope He Cares his clanmates,

But once again i think it is gonna end here... because i dont wanna do those things here.