Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 361811 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Freak Army of Gnjus (my old friends, former Bandits)
« Reply #2955 on: May 16, 2012, 08:54:50 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2956 on: May 16, 2012, 10:40:40 am »
as my late grandma said morning is brighter(smarter) than the night so lets do a little recap.

we removed all our tags, we were on ts yesterday in mass had a awesome fucking time, didnt laugh that much in a looong time, decided we really dont need to be bound by clan tag in this time where theres no strat, no tourneys, nothing so you will never know who is really a true my old friend and who is a wannabee  :wink:

@Leshma: our clan has allways been about teamspeak. everything that happens around the clan is based and decided on ts fuck forums fuck steam it was and will be about ts. you claim you were int this clan way back and you look down on "newer" members but to be frank you really have no idea what this clan is all about, because what we write on forums and do on servers is so different sometimes to whats happening on ts, the laughs we have at the same time writing rage threads on forums. i think you really never got the vibe of the clan right in the first place and you said we didnt sit well with you when you came to TS and tought of us as childish and dont know what so why do you keep stalking our members and wanting to join this clan if you never really fit in and you said yourself we are not the crowd for you? i just dont get it.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2957 on: May 16, 2012, 11:23:49 am »
Stop paying attention to attention prostitutes? Please?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #2958 on: May 16, 2012, 11:27:19 am »
Stop paying attention to attention prostitutes? Please?

no i usually dont but wanted to straighten this once and for all
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #2959 on: May 16, 2012, 11:27:27 am »
^

Oh man i love this elder dude  :oops:

edit:FUUUUUUUUUUU ESE  :lol:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: May 16, 2012, 11:36:33 am »

@Leshma: our clan has allways been about teamspeak. everything that happens around the clan is based and decided on ts fuck forums fuck steam it was and will be about ts. you claim you were int this clan way back and you look down on "newer" members but to be frank you really have no idea what this clan is all about, because what we write on forums and do on servers is so different sometimes to whats happening on ts, the laughs we have at the same time writing rage threads on forums. i think you really never got the vibe of the clan right in the first place and you said we didnt sit well with you when you came to TS and tought of us as childish and dont know what so why do you keep stalking our members and wanting to join this clan if you never really fit in and you said yourself we are not the crowd for you? i just dont get it.

Can i pull a burn on Lesh?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2961 on: May 16, 2012, 11:40:49 am »
Well you gotta be fair and admit one thing: Leshma managed to earn himself a custom nick on the forum that is given only by administrators to "special" people. Not even Pancake managed to achieve this, can Leshma be more "special" then Pancake ?  :twisted: Hell, even Fasader is more "special" then Pancake.  :P
(click to show/hide)

Edit: LoL even Berenger has it.  :lol:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1079
  • Infamy: 325
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: May 16, 2012, 12:59:06 pm »
as my late grandma said morning is brighter(smarter) than the night so lets do a little recap.

we removed all our tags, we were on ts yesterday in mass had a awesome fucking time, didnt laugh that much in a looong time, decided we really dont need to be bound by clan tag in this time where theres no strat, no tourneys, nothing so you will never know who is really a true my old friend and who is a wannabee  :wink:

I get it. About me looking down on certain members of yours, well... I've been only active in my old friend, played with Gazda, Dado, Gnjus, Fasa, Bruno, Bruce and you and some others a bit later. I liked that team because we all had similar builds and worked as a team. I'll always remember that. After a break, I found out that clan isn't Fellowship of Gnjus anymore, it was Bandits. Wanted to get in but never could. I don't like all the trolling you guys do and that ese attitude or whatever. I'm different kind of person.

I'm not a bandit, never been a bandit. That's all you need to know.

This is over btw. Was over when I said I'm removing the tag. Really, there was really no need for you or others to post anything related to this subject after that post of mine. Especially for Panos to make "it's me or him" ultimatum. That's what pissed me off, nothing else.

I've made a mistake, won't do it again.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2963 on: May 16, 2012, 01:06:36 pm »
@Prpavi
See what you did?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: May 16, 2012, 01:07:36 pm »
FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART FART

Are you cousin of  bjord?
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2965 on: May 16, 2012, 01:11:47 pm »
Are you cousin of  bjord?

Well I heard that Bjord has some balkanian blood in him, that could explain his remarkable real life resemblance to Neven Ciganović.  :twisted: 
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #2968 on: May 16, 2012, 01:42:09 pm »
And the universe implodes
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: May 16, 2012, 01:43:45 pm »
Dear Clanmates you dearest Greek needs to buy some +2 gloves but im 130k short,thats why i put on the market some cheap gear for 10 k each,we can cover the price all together..

Be kind enough and buy them so you can help the poor Greek..

Search for Varangopoulos