Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 361874 times)

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
Re: Freak Army of Gnjus (my old friends, former Bandits)
« Reply #2910 on: May 15, 2012, 07:18:07 pm »
Hm, this thread never lacks drama  :o

sit back and enjoy, free popcorn btw

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2911 on: May 15, 2012, 07:19:24 pm »
Hm, this thread never lacks drama  :o

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #2912 on: May 15, 2012, 07:26:52 pm »
To be perfectly honest i didn't expect him to be so hostile. He of all people should be aware of certain things. We all know his criminal history, from day 1 i begged him not to get himself banned but he landed himself X bans & essays. He insulted (hard core) CMP and some other folks (well pretty much everyone who wasn't a Bandit  :wink:) and who was it that unbanned him on forum ? CMP. What did CMP do ? He FORGAVE Pancake all his miss-behavior. Pancake knows we love him, we were at his side all this time and probably always will be but the thing is.....he keeps banging us in the ass while our cocks are dry as hell, our balls want to explode but there is no-where to off-load 'em cause Pancake doesn't want to share his precious asshole with us. This makes me a sad panda indeed.  :cry:

Yes but I never insulted any1 of you,I staid  faithful to this clan,but on the other hand leshma did the opposite,he ditched us and then he started griefing-trolling us,that in my country we call it "Πουστια" which is the worst thing a man can do to another man,you want to let that "man" in,I`m fine with it,no bad feelings but I will have to leave the clan,despise the fact that this saddens me a lot.

Edit:

After a while I was ok with him joining the clan again,I said why not he`s a good player,but then he started threatening me with cheap tactics...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:29:20 pm by Lord_Panos »
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: May 15, 2012, 07:56:03 pm »
And now, for something completely different

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: May 15, 2012, 07:58:10 pm »
but I will have to leave the clan,despise the fact that this saddens me a lot.

You will do no such thing since the matter is settled and he's not joining us. Also - I'm sick with Gazda's inferno-dry vermin-infested asshole that tastes like rotten peanut-butter, I want some sweaty well-shaped greek volcano butt-hole with streams of hot lava inside that gives a man so much satisfaction that his eyeballs drop out and his.....well you get the picture.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:00:58 pm by Idzo »
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: May 15, 2012, 07:59:42 pm »
And now, for something completely different

(click to show/hide)

We have Lukoil in Croatia as well, its my nearest gas station and i never bought my petrol anywhere else but i never saw such hot chicks there......  :(

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: May 15, 2012, 08:00:29 pm »

NO.

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: May 15, 2012, 08:17:29 pm »
Man you are such girls. "You are so not inviting Veronica to the party or I won't come!"

That's like the typical teenage girl drama. I don't care why you hate each other, I really don't. But seriously. Fleshma needs to get out of Panos anus and drop the butthurt act. It's really petty what you are doing and while Pancakes probably did something to piss you off, there are tons of ways to go about the issue. For one you could ignore each other completely or you could both stop being full retards and talk to each other and solve your problems.

Even when me and DaveUKR hated each other we still had some form of respect for each other.

The sign of great character is being able to let things go. Bury the hatchet and make up, or I'll ignore the both of you indefinitely. Not a threat and I figure you would hardly care if I spoke to any of you or not, just letting you know.

tl;dr you are both bundle of stickss, stop this silly crap
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: May 15, 2012, 08:21:45 pm »
Oh and one more thing: i want some my old friends on TS in 30 mins.  :wink:

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #2920 on: May 15, 2012, 08:24:27 pm »
Man you are such girls. "You are so not inviting Veronica to the party or I won't come!"

That's like the typical teenage girl drama. I don't care why you hate each other, I really don't. But seriously. Fleshma needs to get out of Panos anus and drop the butthurt act. It's really petty what you are doing and while Pancakes probably did something to piss you off, there are tons of ways to go about the issue. For one you could ignore each other completely or you could both stop being full retards and talk to each other and solve your problems.

Even when me and DaveUKR hated each other we still had some form of respect for each other.

The sign of great character is being able to let things go. Bury the hatchet and make up, or I'll ignore the both of you indefinitely. Not a threat and I figure you would hardly care if I spoke to any of you or not, just letting you know.

+1

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: May 15, 2012, 08:24:47 pm »

You can fart with your mouth??SO COOL  :twisted:

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: May 15, 2012, 08:39:40 pm »

This is balkan, no easy way out there.  :wink:

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #2923 on: May 15, 2012, 08:41:10 pm »

I knew this kid has some brains!

@Greek
wtf, man? Leaving all of us? why? no way we are going to allow that. So stop acting silly, you malaka, you know we love you.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #2924 on: May 15, 2012, 08:43:56 pm »
Since we have some more german members now, you will need to stay, panos.You owe us  :lol:
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."