Nerd
Imbecile
No-lifer
bundle of sticks
Guido
Balding Italian Midget
Lonely Pizza-Maestro
Fascist

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 361807 times)

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
Re: Bandits ! (Recruiting Turks)
« Reply #270 on: December 28, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »
+1
Dere er alle homofile små drittsekker som liker å ta små gutter på tissen. Og du Gnjus, du lukter vondt som en gammel kjerring.

By Google translator: You are all gays little bastards who like to take young boys penis. And you Gnjus, you smell like an old hag.

...well fuck you Mr.Kuoin   :twisted: :twisted:
trust no one, question everything

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
« Reply #271 on: December 28, 2011, 11:23:43 pm »
By Google translator: You are all gays little bastards who like to take young boys penis. And you Gnjus, you smell like an old hag.

...well fuck you Mr.Kuoin   :twisted: :twisted:

Is that supposed to be norweigan? :o Heres my comeback in swedish then..

Kära maskätna råttpenis, du luktar fitta. Du är värdelös och skulle vara mer användbar som en vaskrensare till min toalett. Hoppas att du sätter din pappas kuk i halsen och dör.

Translate that, biatch :p
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:28:14 pm by Hagbard »

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2011, 11:33:22 pm »
+1
Kära maskätna råttpenis, du luktar fitta. Du är värdelös och skulle vara mer användbar som en vaskrensare till min toalett. Hoppas att du sätter din pappas kuk i halsen och dör.

Translate that, biatch :p

Dear worm-eaten rat penis, you smell pussy. You are worthless and would be more useful as a toilet plunger either to my toilet. Hope that you put your dad's cock in his throat and dies.   :mrgreen:

Close enough?

:lol:
trust no one, question everything

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #273 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »
+1
BUSTED.. lol, i got internet here too but can't bring my old bucket here to play :( i'll be online tomorrow too and yea im getting fed fat here and turning all that fat into muscles, training every day, it's almost become an obession. I loove working out now, better than sex. I'll upload a pic some day so you all got something to jerk off to you old my old friends haha.. And gnjus, kako ste you old volture, stop writing that foreign rubbish and tell me whats going on  :|

Yeah Working out is great.I love Benchpressing because it makes me feel like a true Man :D

And you got Internet in Jail in Croatia?Goddamn, I need to commit some crimes there, too.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:41 pm »
+1
Dear worm-eaten rat penis, you smell pussy. You are worthless and would be more useful as a toilet plunger either to my toilet. Hope that you put your dad's cock in his throat and dies.   :mrgreen:

Close enough?

:lol:

Wow, google translator has improved alot  :shock:

And B3RS3RK u got everything wrong lol, i live in sweden, and i'm in rehab, not jail.. I never got busted for anything except shoplifting when i was 14..  :P
Yea benchpressing is awesome, gotta love the burn mmmhh.. Pain is glory.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:01 pm »
+1
Well then get better soon lol(Rehab like drug rehab or rehab like rehab after an accident or something like that?Well nevermind I dont need to know :D).

Pleasure is very close to pain :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLXix60IvMk
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 29, 2011, 12:05:03 am »
+1
Well then get better soon lol(Rehab like drug rehab or rehab like rehab after an accident or something like that?Well nevermind I dont need to know :D).

Pleasure is very close to pain :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLXix60IvMk

Like in drugs, tired of living with mom :p i will never stop loving drugs but they made me into something i didn't want to be.. I'll be out in a few months with my own apartment and school to go to. I still drink sometimes (shhh!) im not an alcoholic, yet  :P

Lol that clip looks awesome. Useless skill, but awesome workout hehe. Steroid warning on some of those tho..

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #277 on: December 29, 2011, 12:55:38 am »
+1
im not an alcoholic, yet  :P

Look, you're bandit...
If you don't take drugs you must be alcoholic or you can be Elsupreme...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 29, 2011, 01:00:58 am »
+1

Look, you're bandit...
If you don't take drugs you must be alcoholic or you can be Elsupreme...

lol  :D i'm always addicted to something, that's gotta be enough heh.. anyways, good night, save yer strenght for zeh butchering tamarrow! BANDIT TO ZEH DEATH!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1036
  • Infamy: 1562
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 29, 2011, 01:05:09 am »
+1
Yeah Working out is great.I love Benchpressing because it makes me feel like a true Man :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUorYwxgluY&feature=related

Do you still feel like a man? :P

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 29, 2011, 01:20:25 am »
+1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUorYwxgluY&feature=related

Do you still feel like a man? :P

Yeah...I´d still Onehit her in any fight...Even though she has some muscle and probably a lot of strength, she is still a woman and weighs approximately half as much as I do.

I´d take her as my Girlfriend, though :D

Steroid warning on some of those tho..

On ALL of those :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

Another awesome clip.

Just mad skills Dude...And the best part is, with this Kind of Workout you are not only strong and muscular as fuck, all your movements go smooooooooth because you didnt only train the muscle, but you also trained all the movements it can do.This kind of shit is what really helps you in a fight.

And to drugs...Stay with weed and you´ll be fine :D Nah kidding, you know what you can do and what you cant.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 01:24:13 am by B3RS3RK »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2371
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 29, 2011, 01:35:36 am »
+1
Yeah...I´d still Onehit her in any fight...Even though she has some muscle and probably a lot of strength, she is still a woman and weighs approximately half as much as I do.

I´d take her as my Girlfriend, though :D

Well she's a fitness chick, not a trained fighter...

And she is kinda pretty and hot, I deliberately picked hot female bodybuilder who's not too big.

So you're bigger than her, muscle wise. Not bad bro.

Anyways roids can really fuck up females and some of them, so called heavyweight female bodybuilders are truly scary. Much bigger than Governator in his prime...

Some of them also are really tall and weight probably more than you do. Just need a proper dick to rape us normal dudes...

Gym is great but once you start taking roids things get out of control pretty quickly.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 29, 2011, 01:51:40 am »
+1
So you're bigger than her, muscle wise. Not bad bro.

Sadly, much of my weight is fat still...I had a serious disease the last two years with only some months inbetween, so all my Training went into the drain for almost a year, I started building up muscle again only almost 2 months ago...Pretty nicely going now, though.Got a brand new Bench and stuff.Pumping me up each day before going to sleep.Seeing really good results(Must be partly because of Muscle memory).

I´d still kill her in a fight because I weigh much more than her.For strength and such, Weight is a big factor, too, not just muscle.Guess why Strongman always look rather fat than defined like Bodybuilders.

Anyways roids can really fuck up females and some of them, so called heavyweight female bodybuilders are truly scary. Much bigger than Governator in his prime...

Some of them also are really tall and weight probably more than you do. Just need a proper dick to rape us normal dudes...

Gym is great but once you start taking roids things get out of control pretty quickly.

Yeah those really big Bodybuilding Woman are scary as fuck.

Roids can fuck up anybody.

I´d never take them...There is a german forum on the internet where it´s mostly about roids, I laughed my Ass off reading the threads in there, it goes like that in them:

"Im off the stuff like a month now, my testosterone level still isnt normal, I dont want to fuck and I dont have a libido, everythings so shitty, please kill me"
"It makes no sense to take the stuff just one in a while, if you go off you are fucked anyway, better to be on it all the time, fuck t if I only live till 30 or something, at least I live good"

I´d rather train a few years more to achieve an awesome body than fucking up my health with such shit.

I got a rule, which is pretty good to follow for everybody: If you need to inject it, and if it´s not given to you by a doctor, dont fucking take it.

Spares yourself Heroin, roids, and a lot of other shit People these days put into needles.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #283 on: December 29, 2011, 01:53:47 am »
+1
Any good movies you could recommend?

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 29, 2011, 01:58:16 am »
+1
Kidulthood is a pretty nice film.

oTherwise some action: Gun, Arena, Girl from the naked eye.

All relatively new films.