Author Topic: I DEMAND JUSTICE!  (Read 8775 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: I DEMAND JUSTICE!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 02:51:34 pm »
oh fuck sry that im not 2h and you need time to run to me and kill me, or what i shoud come drop weapon and say kill me my lord?

Yes, when there's 16 other people and you're the last one then yes, you fucking surrender (go die in melee).
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:52:45 pm by Vibe »

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 02:53:04 pm »
bulzur i was not delaing my teamamte just died in couple sec ago.

Delaying doesn't only mean staying the last one alive for more than 20sec.
Delaying means not doing anything to quickening the absolute battle fate.

I assume that, as always, you were FAR FAR AWAY from the battle, and while all your teammates got slaughtered, the only thing you did was move away from the battlefield. It's then pretty obvious that, just because of you, the round gets longer. And rounds getting longer because of one person, means that person was delaying.

Seriously, you should just change your ingame attitude, if the only thing you can do is being a lone sniper, missing more than half his targets, never helping his teammates in any other way than killing the ennemies coming in your range, and, of course, milking the multy your teammates have earned, then something is wrong, and you should consider playing SP.

and it will be no problem if he just wrong kicked me but he BANNED me.

As i edited previously, blame Wiltzu for having posted inaccurate facts in the beginning, saying you were "kicked". Since he seems to be your defense lawyer, i'm pretty sure you're screwed.

On more serious matter, this becomes a bigger issue, and as said earlier, we need more information. And how long was the ban too.

Anyway, don't try to find in me someone understanding your cause. But i'll also let others decide by themselves if that judgement was acceptable, or an abuse. I'm maybe biaised in hating your playstyle, so i'll refrain posting more biaised comments in this topic.

[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 02:54:47 pm »
Sir_Agor is a known round delayer / valour leecher.

Also:
This alone, by the rule of "common sense" says "jump off that fucking roof you monkey and die, you aint gonna kill 16 by yourself anyway".

He wasn't roof camping, there were no roofs...
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 02:57:56 pm »
He wasn't roof camping, there were no roofs...

I don't know the details this time, but all rounds with Agor playing usually ended up with him staying on a (barely reachable) roof to leech valour.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 02:59:28 pm »
This isn't really the place to say this, that's what the admin feedback threads are for.

On the note of the actual kick, it was only a kick, it may have been a rash decision but sometimes it's what happens. Thomek is known for being an admin who is very strict and it's no surprise that he has a low tolerance to people who seemingly are always the last ones left because they're hiding/on a roof/running or whatever.
Sadly Agor, you're known to be a "valour farmer" whether or not intentionally sometimes it's just one too many that sways the pointer from "accidental survivalist" to "intentional hiding".

I'm taking neither side here but if it was just a kick, just jump back on the server, and get on with the game, no real harm done, let's be honest.

If I have putted this to a wrong thread, I'm sorry. Then move this to the right1, but in my opinion this is also some what general.

This is like some fucking Soviet Union, if you're too good you get a pass to slave camp in here it's a ban..  :| It's poor reason to ban the one who's last one to be alive if he's for example archers, archers are not in front of the line they're behind=usually last ones to die.

And he wasn't delaying ffs, he was fighting.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:02:35 pm by Wiltzu »
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 03:01:54 pm »
im allreadu unbanned, i was right im sure, now thomek you became an enemy i will allways hunt you down
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 03:03:34 pm »
If I have putted this to a wrong thread, I'm sorry. Then move this to the right1, but in my opinion this is also some what general.

This is like some fucking Soviet Union, if you're too good you get a pass to slave camp in here it's a kick..  :| It's poor reason to kick the one who's last one to be alive if he's for example archers, archers are not in front of the line they're behind=usually last ones to die.

+1

and ty Wiltzu for defending me, i think no1 cares, i just write to thomek when it happened , but he even dont answered to me
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 03:05:19 pm »
Vibe

I was there man it was redicilous, well it seems it was ban so it was redicilous ban. I hate delayers, they should be kicked as soon as possible, but with warnings first ofc. But if you're reachable you have right to fight.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »
How is kicking Agor not a solution?

Christ.. I never seen him do anything but delaying.

He's just being an X-bower when Thomek uses the Force, blame the Jackie Syndrome.

It's like having an epileptic in a trance party with the Strobe directly in his eyes, shit has to hit the fan.

Be thankful it's not a 365 day ban.

:oops:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 03:19:48 pm »
Vibe

I was there man it was redicilous, well it seems it was ban so it was redicilous ban. I hate delayers, they should be kicked as soon as possible, but with warnings first ofc. But if you're reachable you have right to fight.

Did he fight or did he delay (aka run away, reload, shoot, run away...)?

Maybe if you explain in more detail what happened in the end it would help solve this.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 03:21:35 pm »
+10
Agor, you always delay, I've kicked you many times before for that.

I warned you, you didn't react. A kick doesn't do anything to help you change your behaviour, so I gave you a 1h ban. Next time I see you hanging out at map edge last one alive, I'll give you 2h. Next time after that 4h etc.

If you waste 30 secs of 100 peoples time that's like wasting 3000 secs of peoples time. When you do this several times a day, you do the calculations.

Notorious time wasters like you need a lesson.

If there was any chance you would have won, I wouldn't have kicked you, but I played cRPG since the beginning, and I can spot whether or not you have a chance. Also, I wouldn't have kicked you if you went melee after warning..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 03:23:37 pm »
Thomek for president!

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 03:29:56 pm »
thomek im not melee, as melee weapon i have stick, im xbow, so i reload and shoot, i know that i cant win- yes, but what was it 3 2 1 - ban? cant say just go spectate? you even dont give me chance make something, i was not running away or hiding, i was fighting (shooting because im xbow)

and i was kicked only 1 time , and it was you, if you remember situation with reacheble roof, i remember it and i dont use it when im last, but here was like 2 sec after last teammate die, i was not even on some hard place. i didnt expect it from you thomek, i think you feel power, you hate me, that why you kick/ban me, and only you do it, no1 else

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 03:36:24 pm »
+2
What is this thread? Another one of those "Admin kicked/banned me cuz I am an idiot with no balls but I am not an idiot in my eyes so this admin should lose his powers!"-thread of some 16yo kids? Oo

Thomek is playing cRPG longer than you are. And when I look at your posts hes older than you are. So you little pinky schoolgirls should stop whining and bitching and obey and respect your elders. goddamnit. Thomek is playing long enough. He earned himself some goddamn fucking respect. And his admin-status was not given to him cuz he smiled nice. If you hunt him down I will hunt you down. And I am sure I am not the only one that does so.

And even IF Thomek made a mistake - maybe he miss-clicked and got the ban-button instead of the kick-button... hes human, too. Dont tell me you never made a mistake. (If you morons try to tell me: this thread is a mistake, so stfu.)

[...] and it was just after 2 sec when my last teammate die,[...]
[...] bulzur i was not delaing my teamamte just died in couple sec ago. [...]
So its getting longer now... Three more posts and we are at 2 minutes, aight?

oh fuck sry that im not 2h
Yes, you should be sorry. Go do a respec. Noob.

or what i shoud come drop weapon and say kill me my lord?
Would be a beginning...

Vibe there is NO sense in letting those little kids describe how it was. They will change some small details to make it look like they are not guilty. We should wait for an adult informant or Thomek himself (He wrote his statement, while I wrote this post).

But who cares anyway?

THOMEK STAYS!
cuz little brainless noobs like you got not enough balls to bring him down.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:37:45 pm by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 03:45:02 pm »
+5
Yes, when there's 16 other people and you're the last one then yes, you fucking surrender (go die in melee).

This is some serious bullshit.
Just FYI, shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.