Author Topic: Robert Le Pervers  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Maximus101

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Merciless_Takeolan
Robert Le Pervers
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:39:37 pm »
 I have had 2 incidents with him now.
          First incident: I was on my horsey when i tried to cross a bridge. My horse reared unexpectedly however and when i was trying to get back i was purposefully teamkilled by him and then kicked. I rejoined and said that i did not see him there and that it was a mitake and decided not to write a post.
           Second incident: I was purposefully teamkilled by one of his clan buddies. I was then told by several other players that i hope will agree that it was a purposeful teamkill. I then said "WTF" and that it was most definitely deliberate and said that it seemed that Pecores could get away with anything. With that i was kicked straight after.

I appreciate that this is a Pecores server, but does that mean they can do whatever the fuck they want? They have also been camping in their dozens with little amounts of armour and crappy weapons. Unfortunately i  have no screens..
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:54:13 pm by Maximus101 »

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Robert Le Pervers
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:26:14 pm »
Finally you found how to reach us. It would have been better if you had screen but since other people seems to confirm your version i'll see with Robert about that. If that did really happen we do apologize for that, and take the proper decision to avoid that happening again. Moreover Robert  seems to have abandonned playing Crpg  ,so it's likely that it won't happen again.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 07:42:46 pm »
Okay Robert version : You were bumping everyone at spawn , and you bumped several time Kamaa until you killed him . Kamaa got angry and tked you (that's not allowed but you were both wrong) Robert didn't kick you after that. I don't know if Kamaa kicked you , since you don't remember who kicked you , and robert formaly deny kicking you for that.

Then you begun insulting pecores and admin, saying they are shitty and spamming with caps lock. That's why Robert Kicked you . And that is a good reason for a kick you can't deny that you insulted them.

Since i don't have any screen from both of you , i consider that the case is closed , until one of the both part give me any screen. I can't judge with no proof.

Since today every Pecores admin will have to take a screenshot before kicking so it will be more easy to manage that.

If anything happens again don't forget to take screen and be sure that we will do something if you do.

Offline Maximus101

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:42:36 pm »
Ok. Thanks for sorting this out. One thing I will say is that I was lvl 10 at the time and I had no riding skill when I was killed by kamaa so Robert may want to rethink his story. But thanks for doing this nevertheless and I guess the caps rage was uncalled for although I can most certainly recall the pink text sayin Robert le perverse kicked risen Takeolan twice and being tked by him.... But oh well, next time I will have proof.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 05:15:03 pm »
If that happen i'm truly sorry about that . be sure that next time (i hope there will be no next time ) if you have proof we will definetely do something about.

Offline Maximus101

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 06:24:04 pm »
Ok thanks.