Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 35516 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2011, 01:59:25 am »
+2
A sad day i believe, indeed a few bad decisions were made but nuffen has kept the major server tidy by himself for long periods of time.  I feel peoples judgement's on him did not fully take into account the amount of beneficial work he did for the community and even though I've had personal encounters with him in my past, I do believe on the whole his administration was more than up to scratch.

Good luck Nuffen, with whatever you do from here.

(click to show/hide)

He (maybe) lost his admin powers. I don't feel either satisfied or sad. Although I would if what was decided by the community isn't respected (either one way or the other). But nuffen certainly did not loose his right of playing the game. If he quits playing cRPG because of that, I guess removing his admin powers wasn't such a bad idea.

And btw :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bonze

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-Fagcher-Liberation-Front (AFLF)
  • Game nicks: King of FF bump
« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2011, 02:04:25 am »
Just to Nuffens defence..
He did a mistake with the unban thing, and by my standards he banned the fellow for too long in the first place.

But.

Whenever I see friendly horse bumpers deliberately riding over teammates running to the ruins at field by the river etc.. I ban immediately. If it's someone I don't recognize it might be an hour ban, and putting it on the noob account. If it's someone famous for their trolling or should know better. (all experienced players) I ban a day or 3 after severity.

The red text  is a typical spawn lag situation.And you know that Mr. horse hater lobbyist.
Your admin rights should be removed immediately for this statment...   Who do you think you are? God himself.
ban for spawn lag with no warning .... :evil:

Btw,  did you ban immediately teamwounding 2h and pole spamers who swing their weapon regardless of the consequences (50 % of the players do that )
Got no Balls? Play archer. Got no sex? Play horse archer.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2011, 03:29:55 am »
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #408 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:22 am »

He (maybe) lost his admin powers. I don't feel either satisfied or sad. Although I would if what was decided by the community isn't respected (either one way or the other). But nuffen certainly did not loose his right of playing the game. If he quits playing cRPG because of that, I guess removing his admin powers wasn't such a bad idea.

And btw :

why was i quoted?
Turtles

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #409 on: August 22, 2011, 06:24:01 am »
+7
The whole admin abuse forum was a mistake in the first place anyways. I wouldn't let people in this community vote on which colour socks I'd wear, much less who is an admin. For every real abusive admin case there's a dozen perceived ones, where the player is basically a big whiny bitch abloo bloo'ing because admins don't let him have fun the way he wants, i.e trolling, delaying, teamwounding/tking, not playing the game the way it's meant to be played, because that's not FUN enough, no, you have to be a massively annoying twat to everyone else on a server to get your fucking jollies. And then they act like some kind of martyrs because the game isn't fun unless they can do whatever the fuck they want in it, up to ruining it for everyone else.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2011, 06:47:46 am »
+2
The whole admin abuse forum was a mistake in the first place anyways. I wouldn't let people in this community vote on which colour socks I'd wear
Let's test what the response would be.
What color socks should Oberyn wear?
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2011, 06:59:33 am »
+1
the player is basically a big whiny bitch abloo bloo'ing because admins don't let him have fun the way he wants, i.e trolling, delaying, teamwounding/tking, not playing the game the way it's meant to be played, because that's not FUN enough, no, you have to be a massively annoying twat to everyone else on a server to get your fucking jollies. And then they act like some kind of martyrs because the game isn't fun unless they can do whatever the fuck they want in it, up to ruining it for everyone else.

Most truthful description of the majority of the community possible.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Skawtish

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:48 am »
+2
The whole admin abuse forum was a mistake in the first place anyways. I wouldn't let people in this community vote on which colour socks I'd wear, much less who is an admin. For every real abusive admin case there's a dozen perceived ones, where the player is basically a big whiny bitch abloo bloo'ing because admins don't let him have fun the way he wants, i.e trolling, delaying, teamwounding/tking, not playing the game the way it's meant to be played, because that's not FUN enough, no, you have to be a massively annoying twat to everyone else on a server to get your fucking jollies. And then they act like some kind of martyrs because the game isn't fun unless they can do whatever the fuck they want in it, up to ruining it for everyone else.
Agreed.

I don't think ending the abooze forum is necessary. I don't think any of the other admins would be voted against like this.
Nuffen seemed to have created a lot of enemies for himself, i'm not sure if that was with his administration or with his attitude.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:36:58 am by Skawtish »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #413 on: August 22, 2011, 09:35:40 am »
+1
anyhow, welcome to the regular playerbase, Nuffen  :)

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #414 on: August 22, 2011, 09:53:08 am »
+3
The red text  is a typical spawn lag situation.And you know that Mr. horse hater lobbyist.
Your admin rights should be removed immediately for this statment...   Who do you think you are? God himself.
ban for spawn lag with no warning .... :evil:

Btw,  did you ban immediately teamwounding 2h and pole spamers who swing their weapon regardless of the consequences (50 % of the players do that )
Retard.