cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

Solid Builds

<< < (2/179) > >>

Dan lol:
That silly HA build is something that native would do

15-24 is the only way to go as an ha imo

Cyclopsided:

--- Quote from: Socrates on June 27, 2011, 10:05:29 pm ---That HA build seems to have little WPF. Does it really affect much? Kind of curious.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dan lol on June 27, 2011, 10:07:43 pm ---That silly HA build is something that native would do

15-24 is the only way to go as an ha imo

--- End quote ---
It has enough for the PD, and is fairly accurate. You'd be surprised. People see HA's and assume they aren't going to hurt, then it rolls around and does crazy damage, regularly oneshotting people in light armor.
15-24 is alright if you have heirloomed bows for the damage, but man you are just an annoying fly like that tbh. 15-24 can't kill people in plate without MW bows and arrows... tried it and disliked it. 21/18 HA with 1 athletics works well though.

Thucydides:
i was actually thinking about making the exact same HA build. Too bad i hate archery

Reyiz:
the problem with 1h-cav builds is zero IF, it is one of the most important skills, reduces damage taken considerable to zero IF and increasing amount of hit points. that's why i asked you. or i will just not give any points to athletics

Cyclopsided:

--- Quote from: Reyiz on June 27, 2011, 10:19:25 pm ---the problem with 1h-cav builds is zero IF, it is one of the most important skills, reduces damage taken considerable to zero IF and increasing amount of hit points. that's why i asked you. or i will just not give any points to athletics

--- End quote ---
if you can afford a horse always, do it. Ride or die :)
21-15: 7 IF/ 7 PS/ 5 riding/ 5 wm/ 5 shield/ 0 ath, have fun.
I just really like the movement speed on ground. Pros and cons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version