Other Games > Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Bannerlord - Multiplayer Combat Mechanics

(1/19) > >>

kwhy:
so while we wait for Beta access...  I'm seeing more videos going up and streams.  here is first duel video I've seen though it's 1H and they have armor on  :mrgreen:

This video is a bit hard for me to follow cause of spastic mouse movements (fake moves looking up and around) which I personally never do or felt was very effective though I did develop a bad feint habbit in CRPG.  I can't tell if feints are even being used though I see some holds change directions before released.

Wonder if things like chambering are still in?

Xant:
Yeah, think I'm gonna be sticking with Mordhau and/or Chivalry 2 for the multiplayer....

Actually really disappointed by how shit everything looks like in it. The animations look even worse than Warband somehow.

Golem:

Porthos:
I dont like animations either, and overall it reminds me of Viking Conquest somehow. I just hope that it can be changed towards the release, or at least modeable. Either way, as I said before - it's better to have new MnB game with upgraded graphics and enhanced singleplayer, so we can chose at least between the old and new version, and probably some modders (if not Taleworlds members) can create satifsying gameplay/animations for this eventually.

Also from what I've heard - feinting is worse with new engine, which sucks. But maybe that's just the rumour.

Xant:
https://www.twitch.tv/giru

One of the best Mordhau players streaming Bannerlord. Would literally rather play Warband. And yes, it's alpha, but if it took them 8 years to get to this point, I'm not getting my hopes up. Looks scuffed from every perspective, only acceptable thing is the graphics. Impacts, animations and mechanics look fucked. Still no weight to any of the attacks, and more importantly, the combat is a lot less fluid than it was in Warband.

So much wasted potential.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version