Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Strat is ded

<< < (2/2)

Bryggan:
We know people will come crawling back to strat- they always do.  Strat isn't too hard; you can jump in mid-season and make a difference.  There were just a few more difficulties that did not come up in the test round.  With this many changes, that is not surprising.  But it sounds like Dave is looking at solutions.

Sorry if my constructive criticism sounded like bitchy, whiny, crying, RQing piss talk.

Knute:

Dave stepped up when nobody else was capable and put in a lot of hours improving the mod and adding cool stuff to strat. Before the reset and Mordhau came out, there were I think 60-something people on the NA battle server in prime time regularly? I get your points about grind and not a fan of it myself but think external factors like the age of the mod and new games are more to blame for low population.

He did put out a call for help on Discord, that would probably be the most constructive way to help. I spent like 10 minutes on the new wiki before laziness took over, so good on you for anyone who is proactive and more motivated to help work on the mod than I was.

--- Quote ---DaveUKR04/27/2019

@everyone @European cRPG Players @American cRPG Players @Asian/Oceanian cRPG Players
Meanwhile a new patch is released. We need you! Yes, you!
cRPG team is looking for people who are willing to help. We need any kind of help and everyone can be helpful.
What we need people to work on:

Community managers - people who observe our mod, events, battles, tournaments etc and also advertise.
Wiki article writers/editors - people who fill https://wiki.c-rpg.net/ with needed information and tutorials.
cRPG and Strategus balance councilors - people who help balancing stuff
Warband modders or developers in general - people who can do ANYTHING related to our development. I am the only active developer at this point sadly and will gladly accept help of capable people!

Meanwhile you can also read Strategus Nations guide here (updating) - http://forum.melee.org/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-nations/
--- End quote ---

mcdeath:
Strat and crpg died in NA before Mordhau was released.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version