Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Strategus Nations

<< < (3/3)

DaveUKR:

--- Quote from: mcdeath on April 27, 2019, 08:33:17 pm ---I like how you call it a rhodok heavy pikeman but you took pikes (a staple of the rhodok kit) away

--- End quote ---

Assington promised to change a model for Berezium so that Swiss Pike becomes longer and switch Long Spear to Rhodok. You can blame him, it was decided pretty much when pike went to Lallan, but he forgot looks like :P This nations guide has some items taken into account that are not live yet, like that Rus shield on Vaegir's screenshot. No worries, Rhodok will get their long polearm.

--- Quote from: CrazyCracka420 on April 27, 2019, 07:46:14 pm ---That’s what I thought, but one of your posts said sumpter horses were the cheapest “fast horse”, so thought maybe mules no longer were.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's what I meant: sumpter horses are the cheapest fast horses, mules are not fast horses any more.

bensai:
sorry i got carried away making a SICK frogmouth helmet, way cooler than working on items to make strat fair and balanced IMO

CrazyCracka420:

--- Quote from: Jarl_Onurb on April 27, 2019, 09:18:20 pm ---I think you misunderstood Dave's response; he said 'yes' referring to mules NOT being fast horses anymore, for quite a while now.

--- End quote ---

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying.  Do mules move faster on the map than donkeys then?  Assuming they don’t

Finse:
All the slow horses travel the same speed, the only difference is price, and capabilites in a battle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version