cRPG > Events & Tournaments

cRPG Marathon 3/30 (NA event but EU welcome!)

(1/3) > >>

Tristan_of_Erzoth:
Strength Builds Be Gonevisitors can't see pics , please register or login

cRPG Event Team will be hosting a marathon on Saturday the 30th of March! It will be a simple marathon run one time!

When: 3/30/2019 at 3pm PST/6pm EST (10pm GMT+0). Race will be starting at 3:10 PM PST to give people time to get settled on the servers and make any last second changes
Where: NA8
Rules: STF ONLY, it will be on duel so no need to worry about being killed during the race

PRIZES:
How the prizes will work is there is a prize pool. 1st place winner gets first choice, then 2nd, then 3rd.
Prizes are as follows: ARENA SHOES, SANDWICH, RONIN HAT
Participation Prizes may be added and we may give out prizes for other reasons as well (best outfit, best name, funniest moment, etc) so try your best!

(click to show/hide)working on getting pictures of the prize items

Drunken_sailor:
my time has come, will there be obstacles or just straight run?

Tristan_of_Erzoth:

--- Quote from: Drunken_sailor on March 21, 2019, 01:25:41 am ---my time has come, will there be obstacles or just straight run?

--- End quote ---
It is a very big course with jumps, mazes, and more

Asheram:
next one needs to be everyone jumped to lvl 35 old stf and make it roadrash race

also this just seems like all will be the same fastest build there is possible for stf, is there photo finish camera I need my Ronin hat back

can you nudge and kick on duel servers?

Sandersson Jankins:

--- Quote from: Asheram on March 21, 2019, 06:47:04 am ---next one needs to be everyone jumped to lvl 35 old stf and make it roadrash race

also this just seems like all will be the same fastest build there is possible for stf, is there photo finish camera I need my Ronin hat back

can you nudge and kick on duel servers?

--- End quote ---

give everyone rocks and temporarily bring back the native polestagger animation for when you get hit by them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version