Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Strategus Map Issues

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jarl_Onurb:
So I've been using firefox since forever and had noticed this bug aswell some time ago, but now it works just fine. I can only assume Dave almighty showed us some mercy and fixed it. Praised be Dave.

Finse:
This is fixed for firefox now.  :)

Turkhammer:

--- Quote from: njames89 on March 18, 2019, 12:23:19 pm ---I've used chrome for a long time because of these issues. The strategus improvement tool also only seems to work on chrome with tampermonkey for me.

--- End quote ---

"Strategus improvement tool"?  More details on this please.  Is this a developer tool or useful for casuals?

njames89:
Its a tool some player made years ago that sorts your inventory by item type and adds item pics to info screen. Makes inventory management a lot easier.

Has a few other features that are useful too like the ability to split a % of all your item types at once.

Turkhammer:

--- Quote from: njames89 on March 26, 2019, 06:19:29 pm ---Its a tool some player made years ago that sorts your inventory by item type and adds item pics to info screen. Makes inventory management a lot easier.

Has a few other features that are useful too like the ability to split a % of all your item types at once.

--- End quote ---

Still works with current Strat?  I remember it.  It was very useful. Is there a d/l link anywhere?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version