cRPG > Game Admin Feedback

[EU]Jufasto

(1/2) > >>

Jufasto:
Hi guys I have been an admin for months i think it's the time for opening this topic  :)
I use Jufasto as my nick in main and alts.

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/civcivjufasto
Discord : Jufasto#6874

njames89:
(click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide)badmin <3

Jufasto:

--- Quote from: njames89 on February 20, 2019, 06:18:21 pm --- (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide)badmin <3
--- End quote ---
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nickleback:

--- Quote from: Jufasto on February 20, 2019, 08:45:31 pm ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---
Good luck jufasto,may god guide you to straight path in your uneasy journey.The path of those who god bestowed favor(njames,cajun),not of those who evoked his anger or have gone astray(pogosan,uther).

BTW I assign your first duty,change my "yeldur" title to "Lord of Chamber of Tears".

Jufasto:

--- Quote from: Yuhmaz on February 20, 2019, 10:57:19 pm ---Good luck jufasto,may god guide you to straight path in your uneasy journey.The path of those who god bestowed favor(njames,cajun),not of those who evoked his anger or have gone astray(pogosan,uther).

BTW I assign your first duty,change my "yeldur" title to "Lord of Chamber of Tears".

--- End quote ---

Communist Party Of China does not approve such actions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version