Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Are Russian-speaking clans still alive? Есть кто живой из своих?

(1/2) > >>

Jurgen:
I want to play strategus. Once played, and decided to return. I want to find a Russian-speaking clan, or a European with a large number of Russian-speaking people

Casul:
DRZ / Druzhina is the biggest russian speaking clan but since EU is pretty much dead there is no DRZ player left, you can find them on steam or whatever tho, afaik they do play other games together too

DaveUKR:

--- Quote from: Jurgen on January 21, 2019, 11:58:40 am ---I want to play strategus. Once played, and decided to return. I want to find a Russian-speaking clan, or a European with a large number of Russian-speaking people

--- End quote ---

We would definitely want some back.

(click to show/hide)Раньше Дружина (DRZ) была самым большим кланом из русскоговорящих, также SB (Schwertbruders), T (Teutonic Order), некоторое количество в Grey Order и другие кланы. Я был бы очень рад, если бы они вернулись и готов всячески поспособствовать этому (тем более, что для этого есть все нужные инструменты)

Man of Steel:
Greys and DRZ would come back for Strategus i heard

Ikarus:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on January 21, 2019, 10:26:35 pm ---Greys and DRZ would come back for Strategus i heard

--- End quote ---
even after 30 years theyd come back if somebody tries to take over strat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version