Author Topic: #SayNoToKavanaugh  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
#SayNoToKavanaugh
« on: October 05, 2018, 10:42:34 pm »
I can't believe he's probably getting confirmed tomorrow. Is #America about defending #rapists now? WTF?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Re: #SayNoToKavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 10:57:07 pm »
+2
sorry we took after sweden
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 11:12:57 pm »
+1
REEE, riots in the streets

Whats actually going on with the Kavanaugh thing? I havent been keeping up. Theres no evidence to support the claims or something, and people get butthurt?
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 11:24:30 pm »
+4
Yea absolutely no evidence, madam ford's story conflicted with the reports of several of her "close friends at the time" some of who claimed the rape was the talk of the school for months, while Ford herself said, under testimony, she didn't tell anyone till 2012. Nearly every witness with a testimony has a report that conflicts another one. A man who has been under FBI scrutiny for 30 years as a legalman and political activist is now the target of so many claims now that he has the power to influence US government processes. Jesus even if he is proven innocent his life and family will be forever stigmatized by countless people

:/

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 12:10:25 am »
+3
still a shit pick for a supreme justice if you ask me

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 01:04:54 am »
+1
I can't believe he's probably getting confirmed tomorrow. Is #America about defending #rapists now? WTF?

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 01:40:31 am »
Yea absolutely no evidence, madam ford's story conflicted with the reports of several of her "close friends at the time" some of who claimed the rape was the talk of the school for months, while Ford herself said, under testimony, she didn't tell anyone till 2012. Nearly every witness with a testimony has a report that conflicts another one. A man who has been under FBI scrutiny for 30 years as a legalman and political activist is now the target of so many claims now that he has the power to influence US government processes. Jesus even if he is proven innocent his life and family will be forever stigmatized by countless people

:/

So its character assassination? Guilty until proven innocent(guilty)?

Its ultimately to remove power from the republicans, right? I hear he is kind of a weak republican to begin with though, and now they just feed him hate which will perhaps make him more biased. So they'll lose and shit will get worse than if they just skipped the rape accusations and let him be as he was.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 01:48:38 am by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 02:17:14 am »

mfw liberals learn america isn't all shiny

Also I'm always amazed by the "resist" movement, never going further than "oranj man bad", "le drumpf", instead of taking an actual look at what spawned Trump and his clique in the first place.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 03:05:27 am »
So its character assassination? Guilty until proven innocent(guilty)?

Its ultimately to remove power from the republicans, right? I hear he is kind of a weak republican to begin with though, and now they just feed him hate which will perhaps make him more biased. So they'll lose and shit will get worse than if they just skipped the rape accusations and let him be as he was.

yea essentially a character assassination. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, this trial won't go away from his career and life any time soon. I don't think kavanaugh is the best choice, but I don't know every single candidate in the states. I don't think trump is the best pres either, but the administration is actually pushing to get a lot of work done, good work that would help the country, contrary to liberal belief. I'm not even a conservative myself I can see the benefits of many of trump's plans. The democrats in the house are just fighting every single bill trump admin is putting out there for no reason, tons of bills that aren't even contrary to democrat party agenda :/

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 05:18:06 am »
Literally crying right now
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 05:27:03 am »
+1
this is one of those topics that even hard normies have opinions on- and they're all fucking irrelevant. clearly, the statute of limitations for sexual assault/battery is out after 3 decades. the shitlibs and the neocon remnants alike are fond of saying this is a JOB INTERVIEW HURR

if its a fucking job interview why do i see not a lick of coverage from anyone that isn't the usual lolbertarian sources on his actual work as a lawyer and judge? i would think that might be a little relevant if the hearings and all are JOB INTERVIEW surrogates. i sincerely don't reckon that rich-drunk behavior as a teenager actually has more than a tiny bit of relevance to how an individual would perform on any court, let alone SCOTUS

still a shit pick for a supreme justice if you ask me

there could be worse i suppose, but he's part and parcel of the usual Bush sychophant crowd that STILL inhabits that god-forsaken capital in DC. he was key in drafting parts of Patriot Acts I and II and also (very funnily) helped draft that "tax loophole" for Obongocare's individual mandate that everyone was so upset about several years ago but seems to have forgotten. y'know, the bit where the federal gub'mint mandates that you purchase a product and if you fail to do so you're penalized for it

shoulda put up Napolitano or some dude i've never heard of, then i'd be happy. every jackass in the nation is worried about some absurd ambiguous threat to Roe v Wade or expansion of federally-funded abortion when they should be worried about FBI agents being able to sign their own fucking warrants. well, technically you need TWO FBI agents, one to sign the other's warrant. if you tell ANYONE at ANY TIME about being investigated/raided/your fucking door kicked in, you're gonna do five years in a federal penitentiary. kavanaugh don't give two fucks about the 1st and 4th amendments but at least we're winning the war on the unborn, amirite

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 05:55:37 am »
its okay guys i live in a state where a 100% irish guy calls himself "beto" sound more hispanic

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 09:19:25 am »
+1
REEE, riots in the streets

Whats actually going on with the Kavanaugh thing? I havent been keeping up. Theres no evidence to support the claims or something, and people get butthurt?

The protesters are paid actors.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:28:02 am by Grytviken »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 10:17:18 am »

what a bitch
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 11:06:10 am »