Author Topic: NA PLAYER LEARNS 5 CRAZY TRICKS! HOW TO BE AN ELITE EU STRAT PLAYER!!!!!!  (Read 6715 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Oh yeah, writing random shit in worked and I accepted every 300k trade offer dunno if you were in my roster or not idc, have fun with your non-inflated valuable af gold guys

besides I feel horrible for degrading myself by answering Tristan's retardation but I think I have to since none of the EU cared to read the OP i think

2. Abuse a bug to get millions of silver, then after the fact report it and all "quit" strategus! This is important to get better gear than anyone else AND make them think you stopped playing. Truly out maneuvering your opponents in 4d chess.

3. Sneak over the NA borders and attack enmasse at 4am, ensuring your opponent cannot show up to the battles. Extra points if you throw in a raid. During this, be sure to go in discord and on the forums and call NA players crybabies for wanting battles at decent times! If they change their night time settings, scream about it and how you just want battles at good times!

We didn't abuse the bug, the bug was discovered last strategus, it was re-discovered by tormatuns this strategus and guess what? they aren't in the NA attack faction and they quit strat after finding the bug anyway, it literally takes 2 minutes to look for this, Tristan. Or you could just ask somebody. But I think that is way too complicated for you lol

And you noticed 2 days before we attacked anything, you had 48 hours to set your nighttimes correct, if you can't set 2 numbers correctly which takes 10 seconds max, I have nothing to say.

tl;dr you are a moron

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+1
ya kratos i'm obviously the idiot here, thats why my post got 25+ upvotes and my recent post got a bunch as well. No one else agrees with me, I'm by far the minority :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+1

Now that you're not as blatantly a weab, just thought I'd let yah know that you've been graced by your first Jona upvote in quite some time. You best celebrate accordingly.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
ya kratos i'm obviously the idiot here, thats why my post got 25+ upvotes and my recent post got a bunch as well. No one else agrees with me, I'm by far the minority :P

Yeah because being the majority immediately makes your post valid, good thinking there. Jesus why am I even answering to you

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+4
Yeah because being the majority immediately makes your post valid, good thinking there. Jesus why am I even answering to you

Because you're a whiny crybaby that got his ass whooped and need to let everyone know how bad you are handling it? Imagine having an entire continent of players behind you and rage quitting after one loss that was a fairly good battle but then still having a superiority complex

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:22:41 pm by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
+5
wtf
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
+1
And I thought I would miss something when I wasnt here for the reset...
Obviously some people just EU'd all the way and I am proud to say I wasnt part of it this time ^^

Props to NA. You guys keep showing up.
Bros never die!

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
And I thought I would miss something when I wasnt here for the reset...
Obviously some people just EU'd all the way and I am proud to say I wasnt part of it this time ^^

Props to NA. You guys keep showing up.

Your tl;dr is quite off I have to say. I'll give you the other version:

Strat is broken so half the EU quit. The other half thought it would be funny to invade NA for a bit before it's reset. Turns out it wasn't fun. Strat is still broken. Quit.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:06:31 am by Mr.K. »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+4
You're tl;dr is quite off I have to say. I'll give you the other version:

Strat is broken so half the EU quit. The other half thought it would be funny to invade NA for a bit before it's reset. Turns out it wasn't fun. Strat is still broken. Quit.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
+1
Oh yeah, writing random shit in worked and I accepted every 300k trade offer dunno if you were in my roster or not idc, have fun with your non-inflated valuable af gold guys

You clearly have not....

http://c-rpg.net/?page=marketplacetrade&id=813182
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
+1
Turns out the at most 20 guys left on EU on a dead strat cant be arsed carrying on trying to get some battles on NA when all battles early hours or early morning with crap ping and outnumbered heavily.

If anyone thinks that proves anything they must be really struggling for things to feel good about. 

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+4
Turns out the at most 20 guys left on EU on a dead strat cant be arsed carrying on trying to get some battles on NA when all battles early hours or early morning with crap ping and outnumbered heavily.

If anyone thinks that proves anything they must be really struggling for things to feel good about.

Yeah, how DARE the NA scrubs sign against the guys taking their feifs at noon on a workday? The GALL of some players... so UNGRATEFUL for these free battles being provided.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
+1
Yeah, how DARE the NA scrubs sign against the guys taking their feifs at noon on a workday? The GALL of some players... so UNGRATEFUL for these free battles being provided.

This is where we don't see things the same. For us it was clear we just wanted to get the garbage village battles that would take about 2 minutes anyway out of the way. On EU people usually don't reinforce a village so those are not real battles anyway and we assumed this would be the case on NA as well. We had one battle in a village during decent time for NA and it made zero difference. We lost nothing taking it:

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=309

Why should battles like these be pushed to good times when we can have the actual big battles at these times? The window where EU and NA can both fight is very small, that battle was 2:40AM for me...

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
+4
how very anti-climatic
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
+2
Also EU failed at PR which is needed in Strat.

Lol assigning a german and a finn to do the shitposting

nothingcouldgowrong.jpg