Author Topic: It is once again the eu at the time is rebellious!  (Read 6944 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: It is once again the eu at the time is rebellious!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2018, 08:08:34 pm »
+6
Youre honestly just making strat worse if you do this. I say we all just set our nighttime settings to prime time eu until they fuck off and go be afk in their own dead mod area.

Na strat was just picking up and if we have to deal with your dirty, omg bathing will give you disease crusading losing asses then it will just take away time from what could have been a fun strat.

Your attempt at xd invasion is pathetic and you should feel bad for wasting our time

This madman speaks truth, are you all blind?! Your conquest will gain you no honor, no hoard of precious things. You will only lay waste to a once fertile land.

You will become kings of nothing. Lords of dust. Your rule shall pass only over death and silence. None will be left to bend the knee to you.

Do you seek power? You will not find it. You will only find ruin on this path. You have been warned. I have forseen in pale mists the future beholden to you. It is without joy or mirth. These lands will be ruled by ghosts and whispers. Soon, you too will become dust with those you had conquered. There will be no dynasty in your wake, history will not record your atrocities as feats of military power. There will be no one left.

You have undone all of us. Go now, and pray to your feeble gods. They will not protect you. Fate has been accelerated and you have drawn the great extinction much closer.

Feast and celebrate tonight, for soon there will be nothing. Your dead hands will bear hold on a kingdom lush with the greenery of decay and rot. Look into my eyes and see the future that awaits you.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If your vile seed ever bears fruit, your children will die cold and alone, all by your actions.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2018, 08:21:47 pm »
+5
When it comes to battle times, these are just some silly village battles so far

Sure.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=305

Needless to say, they could have easily been "fun" village battles instead of "silly," where your definition of silly apparently means pointless.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 08:35:22 pm »
+11
NA may have had more unorganized battles than EU but it seems NA always had more dignity than EU. Raiding was frowned upon as was doing battles at shit times.

Apparently EU wants to spread their sickness to NA and do exactly what killed their strat several times over and do it in NA. Will we have enough NEET's to face them?

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 08:52:11 pm »
+9
The battle time is the reason it was changed to a raid.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2018, 01:31:53 am »
+9
Will we have enough NEET's to face them?

i may not be a NEET, but fighting EU on NA from AU is my speciality. let us remove this plague together.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2018, 01:51:38 am »
If you want "fun" battles we can talk about a time and all meet up on NA2. This is strategus. Strategy n'shit. Pretty hard to understand apparently.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2018, 02:43:48 am »
+4
If you want "fun" battles we can talk about a time and all meet up on NA2. This is strategus. Strategy n'shit. Pretty hard to understand apparently.

Ah yes, I remember Grey Order "strategy" in which 50+ players got banned for all giving their log-in info to the officers of the faction.

I also remember Druzhina "strategy" in which the UIF was formed, a mega alliance which wiped everything in it's path with nearly no resistance.

This time is different, though, what with the gold exploit and all. Is EU strategy just to find the biggest exploits and workarounds to legitimacy? Your political and financial systems seem to indicate it is, but who am I to say but a poor backwoods NA hillbilly?
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2018, 03:44:44 am »
+3

i hate acre bro but a bunch of nasty nonhuman EUs r taking our fiefs bro

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2018, 05:57:29 am »
+6
Ah yes, I remember Grey Order "strategy" in which 50+ players got banned for all giving their log-in info to the officers of the faction.

blackbird did this as well two strats ago and never got banned for it despite admitting to it and everyone knowing it happened. Probably a similar thing here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 07:16:15 am »
Nah kratos will ban me if i do it again :( and i actually asked dupre if he was kind enough to ban me but he refused. And about the silver we made... we had 10 main trading villages. With 3 guys managing it we made shittons of money in like no time. If u guys didn’t do that on ur own I can’t fucking help. But surely if someone of u guys wants to play in nicely geared armies we will accept u.

Offline Jaytjuh

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • strategus mastermind theologian
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Avenge
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2018, 02:19:18 pm »
+1

I also remember Druzhina "strategy" in which the UIF was formed, a mega alliance which wiped everything in it's path with nearly no resistance.

This time is different, though, what with the gold exploit and all. Is EU strategy just to find the biggest exploits and workarounds to legitimacy? Your political and financial systems seem to indicate it is, but who am I to say but a poor backwoods NA hillbilly?

The exploit was already found in previous strats just wasn't fixed fully.

Someone from EU finding this is pure luck, there could've been players from NA too that found the bug but just didn't report it either way.

Everyone who is playing right now did not abuse any bug whatsoever otherwise prof would know about it.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 04:54:52 pm »
And about the silver we made... we had 10 main trading villages. With 3 guys managing it we made shittons of money in like no time. If u guys didn’t do that on ur own I can’t fucking help.

Well you see, NA has fewer fiefs, which in turn makes it much harder for a group of 3 guys to own 10 villages. With a surplus of fiefs in EU, its hella easy to max out their production of goods and make bank in no time. But you see, NA doesn't have that luxury. Sure, a few fiefs here and there are maxed for trading, but there are others that have loomed gear instead. It's always been easier to make money on the EU side (especially when you're all carebears so you needn't even worry about anyone taking your goods, except panos I guess), and it is no fault of the NA players that we're time and again more poor than our EU counterparts. 

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2018, 08:47:15 pm »
erm. EU has way more players and 114 fiefs. NA has 83. NA has 28% less fiefs. And i just checked the battles on NA. The biggest faction there had no pvp battle before we came to NA. And only us the steppe hordes had 5 guys attacking our traders(where we lost around 5-10k goods per battle). Still, with a production of 5k a day, u can get 1 mio silver in two. Just with two fiefs. And with two cities/castles u can get every weapon u want and 3 armors sets +3 with a discount of 40-60 %.

then, eu has right now 78 player fiefs. NA has 69. That is a difference of 11 fiefs. WOOOW.

Right now EU has around the double amount of battles (sure most were attacks against AI too) but NA had 15 pvp battles. EU had 46 pvp battles (yes I did not take fief transfers in account). That's 3 times more.

And then... Even IF EU was that much stronger than NA, why dafuq didn't u guys trade in EU?

Don't take that as offense Jona, I like u. But what u just said is absolute bullshit.

Oh, and we wanted to attack a 100 men army. At first his night time was so that it woulda been a battle that NA and EU could take part in. Now it is at 5 AM in the morning for us, cuz he changed his night time in the last second. We will consider this when choosing our battle times, just so you guys know.

ui kaschper zoig i scha no wer dao ranna d' Lederbixn a hot.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 10:19:56 pm »
+3
If EU so busy y u invading us?  Checkmate.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut