Beta > WSE2 Beta

kicked from the server?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Casul:
why are you using a new key? Seems like the previous one you used was valid and the current one cracked?

Unless you are permanently banned on cRPG (we could talk about that  :lol: ) I would probably advice you to change back to the previous key. Any possibility to do that?

edit: I mean, you made the account in 2011 and probably played at this time, that means you must have had a valid key already, what happened to that one?

Artmarius:
Cassi ,i was in hospital for 3 years. in that time i lost the warband box whit serial key.

now i want to play cRPG and buyed a new warband.

may be problem in version - i have 1.172 for now

and thing whit pastin serial key is not showed. (the window where it is pastin or typing for activisation)

Casul:
Well I dont remember how the part with the serial key worked sorry.

But you are not getting kicked from e.g. native servers? If not, you have a valid key at least, good news :D

I'd recommend you to update warband native, hopefully you are running it over steam. And if you can, post a screenshot probably of the message you get when you join a server ( unless it shows any private information of you like the key)

Artmarius:
nope

i am kicked fron native servers too.

few of them loadin for some seconds , and i can chose items and join the battle but after some time it's still kickin me from all servers.

i will try to reinstall warband for different version (i hope if i have key it's will pass me to game)

Casul:
CD key is obviously not valid, thats typically for people with a cracked CD key, they join and get kicked within 30 seconds.

You need to find a way to either get a new one or get your old one back. We cannot do anything about it if your CD key is not considered valid by the taleworld masterservers. Its them who kick you, not ours.

I will ask around if theres something we can do since you actually already owned a valid key once.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version