Other Games > ... and all the other things floating around out there

Foxhole (pre-alpha)

<< < (2/2)

Gravoth_iii:

--- Quote from: Earthdforce on March 18, 2018, 01:34:16 pm ---Still more than 28 hours left on a 40% sale on this game. Foxhole recently updated to 0.10 which added in the World Conquest mode for everyone level 5+.

"World Conquest mode is one of the new ways to play Foxhole. It enables a large scale war that takes place on an interconnected world. Instead of wars taking place on a single region at a time, it will be happening on 9 simultaneously and involves hundreds of concurrent players! From logistics officers operating in behind friendly lines to soldiers fighting on the front, the feeling of being just one soldier in a massive war is more realized now than ever. Be part of Foxhole history and join the first official World Conquest now."

--- End quote ---

Havent played since alpha, is it still populated? Me and a buddy was considering picking it up now to see all the new stuff.

Earthdforce:

--- Quote from: Gravoth_iii on March 18, 2018, 01:35:56 pm ---Havent played since alpha, is it still populated? Me and a buddy was considering picking it up now to see all the new stuff.

--- End quote ---

There's about 10 skirmish servers I think and currently they're all maxed with a small queue or high population. It's certainly worth a look see

Gravoth_iii:
Games been out for a while now, just want to recommend it. Active community, quite deep logistics, combat is fun but a bit rng-ey at times as infantry.

Really makes you play as a faction overall, but even just as 2 people me and Georges spent a good chunk of time getting resources to spawn an armored car and managed to swing a battle for a town completely. Really funny with so much voice chat going on in game, people get all hyped up when they see a vehicle joining the stalemate, and immediately start pushing onwards with us. Very lively continuous war, and it reset this tuesday so its still fresh. If you are interested in kind of persistent war similar to planet side 2 and maybe even what the Epic wouldve been like, then definitely try foxhole.

Gurgumul:
I remember playing when it was free. Somethuyt awwa wa  aw fun  but not eaaraealllly as a solo playtere./ you  sstataart with nothing and make big effforts to get even simple gun. Then you go to close r to frontligne s and you discove r EVERYTHING IS SO LIVELLY . ur simple gun means shit now, and how u spnet nt 30 minutes mining stone to build rifle is laughalble . A;spn  as solove player without microphone you are basically a nps. People just tell you what to do and u do it. I wish the gnae nme was more about personal development and less about microphone real life voice cooperation. If i wanted that, i would go to a bar or discoteque and get S E X but I just want to play some shooting. It's like the tryhard gane SQUAD, but seen from above. u need micorfpgone or else ur meaninglesss. idk it seems like a not very fun game for not-a-normie.

Ikarus:

--- Quote from: Gurgumul on June 28, 2020, 10:27:38 pm ---I remember playing when it was free. Somethuyt awwa wa  aw fun  but not eaaraealllly as a solo playtere./ you  sstataart with nothing and make big effforts to get even simple gun. Then you go to close r to frontligne s and you discove r EVERYTHING IS SO LIVELLY . ur simple gun means shit now, and how u spnet nt 30 minutes mining stone to build rifle is laughalble . A;spn  as solove player without microphone you are basically a nps. People just tell you what to do and u do it. I wish the gnae nme was more about personal development and less about microphone real life voice cooperation. If i wanted that, i would go to a bar or discoteque and get S E X but I just want to play some shooting. It's like the tryhard gane SQUAD, but seen from above. u need micorfpgone or else ur meaninglesss. idk it seems like a not very fun game for not-a-normie.

--- End quote ---
slurry speech...dude are you having a stroke?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version